Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is there an indian incel who has posted his pic?

Curious0

Curious0

Banned
-
I texted a girl and she's a slut. She wants a picture now. I asked whether she likes Indians. I'm pretending to be a short indian now. Send me a pic of an indian incel fast.
:feelstrash:

BFnV68bHD BuQDFHkyNIXp1gzFSg 0kT3IdmhA vSNI
never fails

What are you doing?

Why do you want to do that?

IMG 20180801 155506
IMG 20180801 155536
IMG 20180801 155553
IMG 20180801 155619

Translation:
Me: Bye
Her: No
Sucking your dick is actually not a bad idea.
Me: Okay, then saturday at your house?
Her: You don't even know where I live?
Me: Tell me then.
Her: No idea
Me: When do you want to do it?
Her: What?
Me: Suck my dick
Her: At any time. Send me a pic of you.
Me: Are you into Indians?
Her: I don't know. It depends on his personality and he shouldn't be too old.
Me: I'm 18.
Her: That's fine.
Me: How old are you again?
Her: 16
Me: You also want to fuck, right?
Her: Yesss
Me: Do you want the picture of the short cute Indian with the small dick now?
Her: Yes a pic of you and I want to see your face (emoji)
Me: >sends pic
Her: >sends cute innocent emoji
>blocks me

Yes - @LooksmaxedCurry . I had his selfie as my avi for a while.
View attachment 32499View attachment 32500View attachment 32501View attachment 32502
Translation:
Me: Bye
Her: No
Sucking your dick is actually not a bad idea.
Me: Okay, then saturday at your house?
Her: You don't even know where I live?
Me: Tell me then.
Her: No idea
Me: When do you want to do it?
Her: What?
Me: Suck my dick
Her: At any time. Send me a pic of you.
Me: Are you into Indians?
Her: I don't know. It depends on his personality and he shouldn't be too old.
Me: I'm 18.
Her: That's fine.
Me: How old are you again?
Her: 16
Me: You also want to fuck, right?
Her: Yesss
Me: Do you want the picture of the short cute Indian with the small dick now?
Her: Yes a pic of you and I want to see your face (emoji)
Me: >sends pic
Her: >sends cute innocent emoji
>blocks me
kek
you are cucked af

Lol, why didn't you send your own pic and hope for the best? If she is that slutty, you might have had a chance unless you look as bad as the curry.

Just to do a blackpill experiment.
A little backstory: 3 years ago we texted a lot and we also did sexting. Then we didn't text for some time and then I texted her again and she was like "Who are you?". That was hilarious. I explained who I was and she did not remember me at all. I told her to stop smoking too much weed and drink less alcohol so she could attain a better memory. Half a year later (yesterday) I was bored and texted her again and she again was like "Who are you?". This time I decided to prank her and do an experiment at the same time. By the way, she looks like a 16 year old drug addict, she's a 4/10 at maximum. She should also be careful with sending nudes. Apparently she sends them to everyone. Luckily I'm not a bad guy so I will delete them all.
Lol, why didn't you send your own pic and hope for the best? If she is that slutty, you might have had a chance unless you look as bad as the curry.
I look as bad or even worse:feelscry:

Just to do a blackpill experiment.
A little backstory: 3 years ago we texted a lot and we also did sexting. Then we didn't text for some time and then I texted her again and she was like "Who are you?". That was hilarious. I explained who I was and she did not remember me at all. I told her to stop smoking too much weed and drink less alcohol so she could attain a better memory. Half a year later (yesterday) I was bored and texted her again and she again was like "Who are you?". This time I decided to prank her and do an experiment at the same time. By the way, she looks like a 16 year old drug addict, she's a 4/10 at maximum. She should also be careful with sending nudes. Apparently she sends them to everyone. Luckily I'm not a bad guy so I will delete them all.

I look as bad or even worse:feelscry:
Huh, I'm a bit jealous anyway since I'm probably too autistic to get any sexting game going at all.

Huh, I'm a bit jealous anyway since I'm probably too autistic to get any sexting game going at all.
As long as they don't know how you look like it's easy to turn them on by just talking dirty etc. And you need to find the right girls. Don't even bother texting girls that are on dating sites or that have a lot of followers on social media because that would be a waste of time. On kik there are many naughty girls and on Instagram confession sites.

As long as they don't know how you look like it's easy to turn them on by just talking dirty etc. And you need to find the right girls. Don't even bother texting girls that are on dating sites or that have a lot of followers on social media because that would be a waste of time. On kik there are many naughty girls and on Instagram confession sites.
Thanks for the info, may try those.

Fuck. Its so over.
Yeah. But what's so wrong with his face? He has clear skin, a good hairline etc. The only really bad feature is his round jaw and chin area and his small neck. I have all these bad features that he does but on top of that I have serious acne, bad eye area and a long midface.

Yeah. But what's so wrong with his face? He has clear skin, a good hairline etc. The only really bad feature is his round jaw and chin area and his small neck. I have all these bad features that he does but on top of that I have serious acne, bad eye area and a long midface.
i dont think its that bad except the acne, that sucks, but idk cause i cant see you, so thats up to you to decide