Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there an Incels Anonymous or anything similar?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
So I don't have any friends or talk to anybody. I mean I sometimes talk to my Mom about her day or the weather but we don't really talk. I'm sure most Incels are in the same boat with their parents. Our parents don't understand. They will tell other people our personal problems and disregard any privacy we want. And most of all it is just not a good experience confessing to your parents that you are a loser. So in that sense I can go sometimes weeks without talking to anybody in person.

I watch a lot of podcasts and I'd say the majority of people are dealing with addiction issues these days. Drugs. Alcohol. Gambling. Seems like all normies are guilty of this. I don't have addiction issues but I see that a lot of people take these issues seriously and never make fun of these kinds of people because they have a disease. They go into Alcoholics Anonymous to sort out their problems and talk to people in a safe group setting. Likewise, I'd also be really comfortable talking to fellow Incels in a group setting rather than online. I love this online community we have but it's just getting to me that everything is typed and I just want to talk to somebody straight for once. Or at the very least listen to other Incels tell their stories (Since I'm a bitch and won't speak in public).

I think they have meet ups in Britain but idk if they do anything like that here in America. If they did it would have to be low key because of the feds ruining it or starting some kind of false flag

:feelscry:
So I don't have any friends or talk to anybody. I mean I sometimes talk to my Mom about her day or the weather but we don't really talk. I'm sure most Incels are in the same boat with their parents. Our parents don't understand. They will tell other people our personal problems and disregard any privacy we want. And most of all it is just not a good experience confessing to your parents that you are a loser. So in that sense I can go sometimes weeks without talking to anybody in person.

I watch a lot of podcasts and I'd say the majority of people are dealing with addiction issues these days. Drugs. Alcohol. Gambling. Seems like all normies are guilty of this. I don't have addiction issues but I see that a lot of people take these issues seriously and never make fun of these kinds of people because they have a disease. They go into Alcoholics Anonymous to sort out their problems and talk to people in a safe group setting. Likewise, I'd also be really comfortable talking to fellow Incels in a group setting rather than online. I love this online community we have but it's just getting to me that everything is typed and I just want to talk to somebody straight for once. Or at the very least listen to other Incels tell their stories (Since I'm a bitch and won't speak in public).
Incels would be attacked harshly for doing something like this cause people from the outside would not want to sympathize with them or understand them on a deeper level they just want to expose them from a distance. People want incels to be suppressed at all cost not helped. They wouldn’t mind hurting ya. I wish there was something like that as well.

I used to think larping as an alcoholic in recovery would be a good way to meet people.

But i don't like crowds and aa meetings is too far away anyway.

Plus i mostly quit drinking without any support. Too expensive, made me feel bad later... Easy to quit.

Unlikely, feds would storm that shit in an instant and plant weapons on us

You'd have the FBI raid any incel gathering and announce they broke up a terror cell and everyone would cheer and say lock em up and throw away the key because everybody hates incels.