Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is there an actual reason to not be racist?

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Coffee God and Cigarettes
★★★★★
Personally I hate every race almost equally I just hate niggas the most (for extremely obvious reasons).

To non racist cels why?

if you hate every race equally, you are not racist.

1727289089693a

To non racist cels why?
Because they didn't choose their race.
We are hated because we're ugly.
You aren't any better if you hate people for their skin color.
We didn't choose to be ugly, they didn't choose to be born black.
Have some fucking respect, son.

No Way Mac GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

But their skin influences how they act and such so it is only right to hate

Idk but the christiancel should not be racist as it is written in their book that god decided to seperate humanity in different race and language as a punition for the babel tower or something like that.
So niggers exist because god wanted them to exist

Idk but the christiancel should not be racist as it is written in their book that god decided to seperate humanity in different race and language as a punition for the babel tower or something like that.
So niggers exist because god wanted them to exist
They exist so the righteous has something non human to crusade against

You have to understand, "racism" nowadays is just an epithet which gets flung around in order to derail, counter-signal, discredit, etc. any kind of views, voices, opinions, or movements which act as any form of an opposition to the "establishment"

simply, I just say racism is noticing patterns amongst various groups- I myself am also well versed in genetics & anthropology so I have a nuanced take

And do you hate your own race(White) also? I mean, it is true that a lot of what is going on has been our fault, but it is true Jews have played a massive role.

Some Jews may appear White, but they aren't in terms of behavior for sure.

SJWs.is

I don't care about how they look, I care about behavior

Blacks contribute less to the economy, cause crime, and drag down the overall QoL

Yes, there are nice Blacks, I've met a few irl & online, but most have been very rude & needlessly aggressive towards me.

@based_meme
No Way Mac GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Skin tone doesn't influence it, and race is more than skin-tone since various shades are present in many races

It's just it's an identifiable factor, such as facial features, language, etc.

No Way Mac GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

You can't judge people without knowing them, just because of their skin color.
For example:
There's a black guy working at my local super market - he's cool.
My neighbour above me is black and he's always loud - he's a fucking n*gger.
See the difference? They're both black but one is cool and the other is a faggot.

Skin tone doesn't influence it
I disagree their skin poisons their mind and soyciety makes them believe just because their colored means they deserve more

I only hate africoon americans and indian pajeets and jews of course
Based list
I hate all whites except rednecks because we have the same upbringing and most in common as brothers of the south
I have a love-hate relationship with Rednecks

They're giga-NT & loud, but I respect them for being anti-government & oftentimes living off-grid

One of them helped me fix my car once, we shared a joint after.

For example:
See the difference? They're both black but one is cool and the other is a faggot.
Easier to label them all because I have NO interest in co mingling with animalistic savages

For example:
Most I've met have fit the loud category

And as always, exceptions prove the rule

Also, take a look at some stats buddy:

Nig 1

Easier to label them all because I have NO interest in co mingling with animalistic savages
You get it, you notice the average behavior exhibited by the overall majority of them.

It's called "noticing correlations"
I disagree their skin poisons their mind and soyciety makes them believe just because their colored means they deserve more
More to do with skull-shape, actually:

SJWs.is

I don't care about how they look, I care about behavior

Blacks contribute less to the economy, cause crime, and drag down the overall QoL

Yes, there are nice Blacks, I've met a few irl & online, but most have been very rude & needlessly aggressive towards me.

@based_meme

Skin tone doesn't influence it, and race is more than skin-tone since various shades are present in many races

It's just it's an identifiable factor, such as facial features, language, etc.
There are many SJWs on here for some reason

There are many SJWs on here for some reason
I hope @nice_try is joking, because I saw him say some decent stuff once about how by letting turdies & non-whites in, the QoL will drop which is true & I literally see it day by day here in America

But yeah, idk why we have so many SJW-tier users here & it kinda bugs me: Remove the whole hating women part, and they'd fit in right at home on Reddit

I hope @nice_try is joking, because I saw him say some decent stuff once about how by letting turdies & non-whites in, the QoL will drop which is true & I literally see it day by day here in America

But yeah, idk why we have so many SJW-tier users here & it kinda bugs me: Remove the whole hating women part, and they'd fit in right at home on Reddit
It bothers me a little too

Racism is irrational, which I define as an unjustified prejudice against an individual based on the racial group to which they belong. However, race realism is when that prejudice is justified. How do you justify it? Well, statistics, for one thing. Repeated personal experiences and pattern recognition, for another.

If you hate a person only because they belong to a particular race, then that's not a good reason and your hate is unjustified. If the last x+% of y people behaved a certain way towards you and your experiences were utter dog shit with them, then your hatred is justified and it wouldn't be racism. The woke, liberal fags would still call you racist, though. That's fine, though, because a lot of them are mentally ill anyway, and I'd rather be called a racist than take chances with my life and property.

If person A belonging to group F is 90% more aggressive and 60% more likely to attack you or steal from you (arbitrary numbers), and person B belong to group G is only 10% more aggressive and only 3% more likely to attack you or steal from you (again, arbitrary numbers), then being more cautious of person A merely for that person to a member of group F is not racism. It's called using your fucking brain and improving your survival chances.

They are just blacks or ethnics themselves

They speak against racism because it automatically puts them in a disadvantageous position compared to more evolved races.

I don't think there are white or asian incels who speak like SJW's.