Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there alternative to jewtube

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
I dont want to use this dirty jewish site that bans good content. Is there some alternative?

Must be something in China

If there's going to be incel and blackpill content producers we need an uncucked video upload site that isn't dead.

If there's going to be incel and blackpill content producers we need an uncucked video upload site that isn't dead.
We need.
Ive just wanted to watch my favorite Hitler's videos but jews deleted it.

No, mainstream shit has taken over the world. I remember there were lots of alternative back in 2000s but now nazitube taken overworld

I have heard that dailymotion is quite popular.

Ive just wanted to watch my favorite Hitler's videos but jews deleted it.
Dirty jew dick sucking faggots. I wonder why they try to shelter those scumbags so much.

Try Vimeo or Dailymotion. Those are the only two youtube alternatives that I know.

Vimeo and dailymotion are probably the best well known ones

I still prefer jewtube though. Despite its flaws.

Vimeo and dailymotion are probably the best well known ones

I still prefer jewtube though. Despite its flaws.
I simply lost all the usefull content that i ve used to enjoy. Even Varg was baned and now he has to be very restricted in order to continue his work.

Bitchute is a good alternative. I prefer jewtube though just because it is still the place with the most content that I watch.

I simply lost all the usefull content that i ve used to enjoy. Even Varg was baned and now he has to be very restricted in order to continue his work.

There's bitkike.

Before someone says LiveLeak, the place is completely cucked, all content there is low iq now.

Before someone says LiveLeak, the place is completely cucked, all content there is low iq now.
Fuck vaginaleak.
u cant replace jewtube its really hard. Most normies use it and there is tons of content but really good question :feelstrash:
Their cucked policies are going to make conservatives, libertarians, manospherians, and conspiracy theorist create an uncucked alternative platform. It's only a matter of time if cucktube doesn't change its ways, they will be the new myspace.

Invidio.us I haven't used youtube in years because of this site, it's really nice, has a way better interface than youtube as well. The site even allows you to subscribe to channels.

There is no reason to use it tbh. Never understood its appeal.

Invidio.us I haven't used youtube in years because of this site, it's really nice, has a way better interface than youtube as well. The site even allows you to subscribe to channels.
Nice find, most the people I watch are on there. Goodbye cucktube I guess, unless I'm just going there to troll like I do on cuckbook.

Nice find, most the people I watch are on there. Goodbye cucktube I guess, unless I'm just going there to troll like I do on cuckbook.

View attachment 122204
Pretty much everyone on 8ch uses that website, I think the guy who created it is also from that place. It's too bad this site doesn't allow invidio embeds.

It is youtube, everything you'll find on youtube is on there because it's a shell for youtube, like hooktube, though invidio.us supposedly doesn't affect their watch count (hooktube used to claim that, now hooktube is just a cleaner interface for embedded youtube vids).
I use and share invidio.us links so I avoid feeding the click beast. If I'm watching something by a creator (lol) I want to support, I'll use hooktube (which does add to watch count).

Unfortunately, an actual alternative to youtube, for creators, is going to be very very hard to make. Bitchute is the closest, and it's got a long way to go. "The network is the product" as they say. It doesn't matter what features you have, youtube already has a monopoly on people's eyeballs. Still, it'll only ever maybe happen if people make and try to use alternatives.

It's too bad this site doesn't allow invidio embeds.
Once it does, and on other sites as well, it will be over for cucktube.
It is youtube, everything you'll find on youtube is on there because it's a shell for youtube, like hooktube, though invidio.us supposedly doesn't affect their watch count (hooktube used to claim that, now hooktube is just a cleaner interface for embedded youtube vids).
I use and share invidio.us links so I avoid feeding the click beast. If I'm watching something by a creator (lol) I want to support, I'll use hooktube (which does add to watch count).

Unfortunately, an actual alternative to youtube, for creators, is going to be very very hard to make. Bitchute is the closest, and it's got a long way to go. "The network is the product" as they say. It doesn't matter what features you have, youtube already has a monopoly on people's eyeballs. Still, it'll only ever maybe happen if people make and try to use alternatives.
Damn, I thought invidio.us was for creators too. If they don't at least save the banned videos from youtube on their platform then they're no better than them. Back to cucktube for now I guess.

Last edited: