Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is there a worse feeling than being height mogged by a foid?

Kakarot

Kakarot

Officer
★★★
I hate that most men are taller than me but it's at least somewhat acceptable. But females are supposed to be shorter. I HATE HATE HATE when they tower over me. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

yes, be life mog by manleet nigg

yes, falling in love with an Egirl online:cryfeels:

it is over if you are below 6'1 in the west

Being height mogged by a 15yo chad is worse.

even some chads out there are short but still find someone. I think many foids in general prefer taller men, chads or not. unfortunately it’s more than height. it’s over if you’re short AND ugly. it’s worse to be ugly in general.

I like when women taller than me, I founding this attractive. I would totally ok with my height if others would (but they don't).

volcel if you wouldnt fuck a taller woman
(not like any woman would let a shorter man fuck her tho)

i would fuck a 6'3 foid without thinking twice

I have never experienced that, thankfully.

True.
I like when women taller than me, I founding this attractive. I would totally ok with my height if others would (but they don't).

Many men wouldn't mind a taller women, but the problem is that foids hate men who are shorter than them.

even some chads out there are short but still find someone. I think many foids in general prefer taller men, chads or not. unfortunately it’s more than height. it’s over if you’re short AND ugly. it’s worse to be ugly in general.

telling an ugly dude to just be confident , is like putting sirup on shit and call ti pancake , simply useless

ugly is invalid
average is irrelevant
Chadlite is ok
Chad omg yea daddy pls

Being heightmogged by a foid must be so hot :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:, especially if she's not a complete meatless, fatless lanklet.
Mommy!
Inb4 banned

No, and the feeling is unbearable. I feel like such an inferior.

Being strengthmogged by a foid would be worse

I get heightmogged by legit 12 year old girls out in public, it's infuriating and pure suifuel

being short i had always imagined it would be like the animes where i would walk and stumble into a pair of breasts in my face
then the girl would laugh at me and mock me then hate-fuck me or at least get naked and show me her body while shouting,
"You will never have this! nee nee nee neee boo booo" as she prances around flaunting her goods

but ugly guys like me never even get to see a naked female in all our lives. no female wants to show her body to someone who looks like a goddamn troll. and women have "ugly radar" so even if I'm truly aloof to where i'm going i would never, in a million years, bump into a girl because she has noticed me from 10 yards away and walked across the street or across the hall to specifically avoid me

women would take their panties off and slip and fall onto Chad dick everyday of the week however.

Tbh I don't mind much. Sometimes those tourist foids (from northern Europe) and sometimes local foids heightmogs me. It's fairly rare tho and there are worse things to worry about.

No. it’s brutal. Nothing is worse. You’re a sexual non-entity to a foid taller than you. Like a child.

No. it’s brutal. Nothing is worse. You’re a sexual non-entity to a foid taller than you. Like a child.

The worst thing is that young white foids are getting taller and taller. I think the average is like 5'7-5'8 for 16-20 year olds.

The worst thing is that young white foids are getting taller and taller. I think the average is like 5'7-5'8 for 16-20 year olds.
Where? Can’t be that tall in America. Population avg was like 5’5” for white girls.. can it really go up 2-3” in 1 generation? I see tall foids all the time but that’s because I notice every single one.. short Foids are not out of place so I don’t even notice them as being anything special... might be confirmation bias if you think you’re seeing 5’8” girls everywhere as an AVERAGE..

This

It hurts my fucking soul to see women who are taller than me.
I am 5'11 and I am too short for so many women.

Where? Can’t be that tall in America. Population avg was like 5’5” for white girls.. can it really go up 2-3” in 1 generation? I see tall foids all the time but that’s because I notice every single one.. short Foids are not out of place so I don’t even notice them as being anything special... might be confirmation bias if you think you’re seeing 5’8” girls everywhere as an AVERAGE..

Maybe I overexaggerated a little. But I am 5'10 and there are many girls my height or taller.

Looking at the donation feed of twitch whores feels worse to me, tbh.

Absolute worse feeling is the realization that short height+ baby face+ small frame= little boy forever. Does not matter what I do, I will always look like a child from behind, unless I beardmaxx (prob cant, bad beard genes tbh). Little boy body is hell, no female will ever respect you, no man will ever respect you, and you will never respect yourself.

If a female is taller than me, she has an epically bad hormonal profile or growth disorder.

Being strengthmogged by a foid would be worse

True.

I am 6'0 so I don't encounter a lot of foids that are taller than I am, but I think any moderately fit foid could beat the shit out of me.

When I am heightmogged and strengthmogged by a Stacy, it sucks. It's a horrible feeling -- one of arousal, of shame, and of depression -- all at the same time. It feels even worse when said Stacy looks at me -- a midget ethnic -- with a sense of revulsion.

i would fuck a 6'3 foid without thinking twice

+1

It’s alrigh, we can’t help it because we’re oppressed. We don’t have tall privilege, it’s not our fault.

It feels kinda bad but im used to it.
I was the shortest kid in my class.

It's even worse when is a fetish that turns you on.

I hate getting wristmogged by foids but it also turns me on.

Getting height mogged by 15yo chads are way worse

Eh, sometimes I appreciate a tall foid.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back