Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there a word for being autistic but also not autistic

• Thread starter Cerebral hypoxia
  • Start date
Cerebral hypoxia

Cerebral hypoxia

I think of the rope every waking moment
-
If you look through my posts its pretty clear i'm shit at reading social situations, low inhib, and low iq. But I can still hold down a job and live day to day life. What does that make me?

Socially inept? I think I am it as well. I don’t think I’m autistic but my parents wanted to get my diagnosed to make sure because I fail at a lot of easy tasks and have troubles communicating and understanding things.

If I was autistic I don’t think I would be as self aware.

If I was autistic I don’t think I would be as self aware.
Exactly my thoughts. I don't fail at easy tasks though i'm good at my job as a maintenance guy

Awkward

Sperg (mild autism aka made up bullshit to describe introverted and in-the-moment neglecting ppl)

you mean what I think you mean?
idk. These people are actually disabled. Like they have developmental disablities and they're all fucked up. Most can't even walk

idk. These people are actually disabled. Like they have developmental disablities and they're all fucked up. Most can't even walk
ah ok, was hoping a nuclear facility full of BOMBAS

high-functioning autism, Asperger syndrome
remember that autism is a spectrum now, so you don't have to collect Good Boy Points™ to be classified as autistic

There’s autistic and then there’s stupid. Autistic are usually stupid but stupid people usually arent autistic.

People with Aspergers have higher IQs and a lack of of socially convergent anosognosic psychotic decompensation.

aspergers. you probably have a mild form of it if what you say is true.

Mental here
Aspie elsewhere

Rekt+gif+comp_e5da7a_5444027.gif