Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Is there a woman so terrible that society wouldn't want you to be with her?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I've been thinking about the double standard of how we tell women to "know their worth" and "never settle," but when it comes to incels we're told "Stop trying to fuck supermodels and be happy with what you can get!" As if we were trying to fuck supermodels.

I think it's because most women who decide not to settle were at one point in a very dark place and were ready to "settle." By which I mean, be with someone very bad, because they don't feel like they deserve real happiness. Suppose I was a woman fighting an eating disorder because I had body dysmorphia and felt unlovable. And one day I said "That's it! No man will ever love me so I'm gonna get knocked up behind a truck stop Denny's by a random drifter and be a single mother!!! It's the only way I'll ever have a family!" This is such a drastic choice that eventually people who care about this woman step in and say "No, you're thinking like this because you hate yourself. You need to shoot higher. You're better than this." And so, with esteem held high, they shoot high.

I think it'll be a sign of equality when men get this same treatment. If there's some drastic choice we incels can make that will make people be like "Don't do that! Have some self esteem! Know your worth!" But in order for that to happen, there must be some situation with a woman we can get in that is so unfair to ourselves, that human compassion kicks in and people try to save us.

'You need to shoot higher'

JFL only Chad will ever hear this. I thought that was already taken as granted on this site. Bluepilled cucks would praise juggernauted incel for 'true love' with a NEGATIVE PSL.

All women are queens so of course not silly
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

What worth do we have man?
I will be super pissed if somebody tells me to know my worth ngl,feels like an insult

What worth do we have man?
I will be super pissed if somebody tells me to know my worth ngl,feels like an insult

It means don't settle. It means you deserve better.

Being a male is such as scam in 2019.

I indeed deserve better. I AM owed atleast one loyal looksmatched cunt for all of my suffering. If I were a foid then the world would whiteknight me endlessly for being single for a day. JFL at this bitch ass planet.

I indeed deserve better. I AM owed atleast one loyal looksmatched cunt for all of my suffering. If I were a foid then the world would whiteknight me endlessly for being single for a day. JFL at this bitch ass planet.

Yeah, but I mean society. Does society care about your standards? If not to the extent they care about women's standards, surely there must be something we can do to ourselves that's too far, and society steps in and says "Stop hating yourself so much as to do that to yourself."

Maybe a killer or something but still probably not.

The only "drastic choice" we could make would inevitably have to be a violent one, as society gives zero fucks about men in the intrinsic sense as they do for women. Society will only care about men if their welfare is threatened by a critical mass of men becoming neets and/or betas or ER. Nobody is going to help us out of compassion thats for sure.

Even in the case of women, the people who are the ones who step in are either family (who would have a stake in the offspring of said woman) or the womans friends who would suffer the social ramifications of being associated with a literal dumpster slut

Yeah, but I mean society. Does society care about your standards? If not to the extent they care about women's standards, surely there must be something we can do to ourselves that's too far, and society steps in and says "Stop hating yourself so much as to do that to yourself."
This bad taste, dumbass, and cucked society absolutely doesn't care about my standards and that's a problem, however I wouldn't advise making fools of ourselves just to get only a fraction of the same "support" women get.