Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there a way to wipe everything off of this account?

• Thread starter MaxillaFractureCell
  • Start date
MaxillaFractureCell

MaxillaFractureCell

From Chad to Chud
★★
I've realized that I've exposed far too much information about my personal life and would like to remove everything off of my account.

you'd have to beg mods

Who cares man

To late goy.

We already noted everything.

Count your days...

Ask a moderator. Your post count is so low they might be able to do that for you. They said it caused problems with the site before when they tried to wipe a user with a lot of posts.

Ask a moderator. Your post count is so low they might be able to do that for you. They said it caused problems with the site before when they tried to wipe a user with a lot of posts.
Thanks, what moderator do you recommend?

I think you can. You only have 176 posts so it could be easy for the jannies to swipe it.

i know, but i'm not telling

you'd have to beg mods
We're fucked they refuse to manually delete posts anything more than a couple hundred is too much to fully delete. Only @LeFrenchCel was willing to do it but he's afk now said he's leaving the forum at least temporarily. We're totally fucked, it's ovER and there's no way to erase our footprint from this fed honeypot

I think you can. You only have 176 posts so it could be easy for the jannies to swipe it.
I already have way too many posts, there's literally no way for me to leave this forum now one day it's gonna come back to bite me in the balls

they're lying
I know. but there's nothing we can do about it other than pay them money? Set them up with a new discord e-kitten? The fuck do they want from us. I need to leave this forum and wipe off my footprint as best as possible

I know. but there's nothing we can do about it other than pay them money? Set them up with a new discord e-kitten? The fuck do they want from us. I need to leave this forum and wipe off my footprint as best as possible
remove AVI, change email ur account is linked to and delete account I guess.

We're fucked they refuse to manually delete posts anything more than a couple hundred is too much to fully delete. Only @LeFrenchCel was willing to do it but he's afk now said he's leaving the forum at least temporarily. We're totally fucked, it's ovER and there's no way to erase our footprint from this fed honeypot
That sounds very unfortunate given your circumstances. I really do appreciate your help in guiding me through this process. You have my condolences.

I already have way too many posts, there's literally no way for me to leave this forum now one day it's gonna come back to bite me in the balls
Unless you really say some retarded shit, I don’t think the feds care about you. I never saw any post from you that could be used against you. I wouldn’t worry too much

Imagine if every other user on here is a fed who knows all your info and this entire site was created just as a sting operation for you

Nope, the forum is going down the shitter. Can’t even self delete anymore like a civilized person

I've realized that I've exposed far too much information about my personal life and would like to remove everything off of my account.
Same bro
We dont know how much data has been leaked
Soyydit has a history of doxxing