Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is there a way to view private instagram profiles

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
She won't even accept my chad fake account requests

I dont think so. I have tried it before but nothing helped me.

The best thing that you can do is larping as one of her friends and then getting all the pictures after being accepted

Yeah you know you’re incel when you’ve tried to do this before :lul:

Dammit, I wish it was 2012 again when the trend was to have as many followers as possible
Yeah you know you’re incel when you’ve tried to do this before :lul:
Seriously, I'm considering just sending a request via fb on my actual account, what do i have to lose

I would like to know as well. I use social media to determine if a female is degenerate or not

Post her pics here if you get in.

I'm going to try renovating my fake profile, any obscure white Chad's that I can use to upload pictures?

@Facade
@StormlitAqua
@fukmylyf
@Evil Genius
and anyone else who comments

Also, I didn't want to start another thread on stuff like this but, should I send a normiebook friend request to this girl who sat next to me the entire semester(Fall 2017) and worked with me in every group project?

Last edited:
@Facade
@StormlitAqua
@fukmylyf
@Evil Genius

Also, I didn't want to start another thread on stuff like this but, should I send a normiebook friend request to this girl who sat next to me the entire semester(Fall 2017) and worked with me in every group project?
Yes you are volcel if you don’t

Yes you are volcel if you don’t
Should I dm or just picture stalk? Her best friend dated a football player so I imagine she is in the football concubine circle as well

I dont think so. I have tried it before but nothing helped me.

The best thing that you can do is larping as one of her friends and then getting all the pictures after being accepted
Best way of doing this?

Pr
@Facade
@StormlitAqua
@fukmylyf
@Evil Genius

Probably not if you're sub-5, but I guess if you can face the potential social consequences, then sure.

Should I dm or just picture stalk? Her best friend dated a football player so I imagine she is in the football concubine circle as well
Slide in her dms you got nothing to lose, og’s don’t care about rejection especially when you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

I’d take her pics too just in case for fap material

Honestly i don't know

@Facade
@StormlitAqua
@fukmylyf
@Evil Genius

yeah, go for it, send a DM. You got nothing to lose right?

Mess with the source code of the page using an add blocker, it can work.

i evade any responsibility, heed my word fbicels

Dammit, I wish it was 2012 again when the trend was to have as many followers as possible

Seriously, I'm considering just sending a request via fb on my actual account, what do i have to lose
u fukin high inhib cuck. why did u not try this already?
@Facade
@StormlitAqua
@fukmylyf
@Evil Genius

only incels are this high inhib about sending fb requests. normies don't giveashit

its over for instagramcels