Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there a way to stop acting “misogynistic” when attempting to convince others I am male?

"bropill" jfl

Wall of text and i still didn't figure out if its a male or female. Reddit in nutshell.

Wall of text and i still didn't figure out if its a male or female. Reddit in nutshell.
I didn't read a word, please give me a tldr:waitwhat:

he says he's "AFAB" which means "assigned female at birth" so he's most likely a FtM troon

I didn't read a word, please give me a tldr:waitwhat:
its a retarded foid who wants to larp as a male and does so by hating on fags online with other men but it makes the troon feel bad so its come here for advice

Apparently it’s everyone else’s fault she is showing those behaviours jfl.

he says he's "AFAB" which means "assigned female at birth" so he's most likely a FtM troon
the level of mental gymnastics that trannies do to cope

its a retarded foid who wants to larp as a male and does so by hating on fags online with other men but it makes the troon feel bad so its come here for advice
Oh i see, fuck tranny i guess :lul: :lul: :lul:

So a total retard choosing higher difficulty :feelshaha:

If you hated being a woman so much you refuse to identify as one, how can you not be misogynistic by default?

Jfl, maybe we can groom these troons to hate roasties.