Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there a way to see who views your Instagram page?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Just wondering. My friend claims there are programs which can show who is viewing your Instagram page, but I think they're full of shit.

I'm just wondering because some of the hot girls I coom to sometimes private their Instagram profiles on a completely random note. High key gets me pretty paranoid, even though I'm on an account with no personal info on it at all.

No need to make an account and feed them extra data. Just go to one of those sites that scrape pictures from instagram for coomfuel tbh

Hopefully not

sweating key and peele GIF

Just wondering. My friend claims there are programs which can show who is viewing your Instagram page, but I think they're full of shit.

I'm just wondering because some of the hot girls I coom to sometimes private their Instagram profiles on a completely random note. High key gets me pretty paranoid, even though I'm on an account with no personal info on it at all.
don't think that's possible without access to the insta servers or their logged traffic

don't think that's possible without access to the insta servers or their logged traffic
Yeah that's honestly what I thought. I think the people that my friend says are "stalking" him (that he can see through the app, apparently, which he pays for) are just mutuals.

i do not use instagram

Who the fuck cares

No need to make an account and feed them extra data. Just go to one of those sites that scrape pictures from instagram for coomfuel tbh
I used to use Ink361 for this in highschool to fap to my classmates' bikini pictures. Wish I would've saved more.
Hopefully not

sweating key and peele GIF
i do not use instagram
Who the fuck cares
In case you have a business account, you can see the number of visitors you had in the past seven days, or how many users saw your posts in their feed. But when it comes to the names of visitors, the answer is a resounding No.

Instagram, like Facebook, is tight-lipped about this particular question, for obvious privacy issues. To put it simply, they have the data but they aren't sharing it with anyone, not even you.

You can actually see your instagram stalkers without an app just by looking at your Instagram stories. If you notice when you look at who views your stories they are not in chronological order and instagram lumps people together that are similar. If you notice at the top of your stories there will be a group of people that almost never like any of your photos yet are always at the top of your stories. They also put highly engaged followers towards the top too but if someone never likes any of your photos why would they show up at the top? Because they are spending a lot of time on your profile without interacting making them an Instagram stalker. I made a video on this on my YouTube channel that shows you exactly how to find them click on the link below to see it and leave a comment if you find your stalkers

In case you have a business account, you can see the number of visitors you had in the past seven days, or how many users saw your posts in their feed. But when it comes to the names of visitors, the answer is a resounding No.

Instagram, like Facebook, is tight-lipped about this particular question, for obvious privacy issues. To put it simply, they have the data but they aren't sharing it with anyone, not even you.

You can actually see your instagram stalkers without an app just by looking at your Instagram stories. If you notice when you look at who views your stories they are not in chronological order and instagram lumps people together that are similar. If you notice at the top of your stories there will be a group of people that almost never like any of your photos yet are always at the top of your stories. They also put highly engaged followers towards the top too but if someone never likes any of your photos why would they show up at the top? Because they are spending a lot of time on your profile without interacting making them an Instagram stalker. I made a video on this on my YouTube channel that shows you exactly how to find them click on the link below to see it and leave a comment if you find your stalkers
Dn rd

just make a phony account devoted to stalking only

You can actually see your instagram stalkers without an app just by looking at your Instagram stories.
Yeah tbh I never look at anyone's stories, I've known that for a long time.

Don't use that shit, it is fucking suifuel

some bitch made me unfolow somehow so i sent 3 more requests lol. considering sending another. hey boyfriend is a soy cuck with a car that i like almost as much as his gf

some bitch made me unfolow somehow so i sent 3 more requests lol. considering sending another. hey boyfriend is a soy cuck with a car that i like almost as much as his gf
Rapelossusmaxx with his carlossus, tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back