Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there a way to search my posts under another user's threads?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Not talking about this:

1638851708696-png.542696

I'm talking about multiple threads by one user. Is it possible to do that? I would post this in suggestions, but it never gets approved there.

Not talking about this:

1638851708696-png.542696

I'm talking about multiple threads by one user. Is it possible to do that? I would post this in suggestions, but it never gets approved there.
I'm also wondering if I can do that.

just type your own username under search and another user's username under by: memeber to see all of the interaction between you. the search function also includes usernames not just words found within conversations.

just type your own username under search and another user's username under by: memeber to see all of the interaction between you. the search function also includes usernames not just words found within conversations.
yeah, i already knew about that. i mean more like i leave a single reply to their thread

I cant search anything on this forum. I feel like a fucking boomer this forum is confusing