Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there a way to remember to kill yourself if you get dementia?

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Coffee God and Cigarettes
★★★★★
Found out my family gets dementia pretty early in life and I don't want to live with that. Could I tattoo "kill yourself on 06.13.2035" and would I get the memo? Or pay a hitman to kill me? Or would the hitman just take the money and run?

you should level up yourself young mang NOW!!!

Dementia honestly sounds based, up until you lose the ability to do simple tasks as well. If I could forget everything about this life I might actually find peace.

However it's probably best that I hold onto everything so that once I die I can try and fix everything in the afterlife.

Make cliff notes for god to tell him how much I hated everything here.

Smoking big bud strengthens brain particles like neurons and synapses that connect.

IMG 5521

Keep a noose strung up on your ceiling in your room? I feel like that would constantly remind you every time you come home from work or whatever. Just wait until you have a bad day, come home, spot the noose and go from there.. .since it'll be a spur at the moment and you won't think twice about offing yourself.

Good day.

honestly dementia seems like the best terminal disease to have, normies piss their pants over it cause ''MMMM MM MEMORY LOSS AHHH'' that seems amazing to me tbh, total bliss. But I guess it would be scary if I started being afriad of mirrors cuz I forgot what my face looks like.