Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there a way to annihilate humanity and earth?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I can’t stand this shitty human race anymore. Humanity is getting worse and more cucked. I want humanity to end. I want the earth to be gone. Humanity has made things worse for earth

All we have to do is wait for a billion years for the sun to expand and cook us all to a crisp

I think about this a lot (edgy yeah lol). I fantasize about having some big black hole making machine and then broadcasting my face on every screen on earth and telling everyone that I hate that they are more happy than I am, and slamming my fists on a big red button that just obliterates everyone on Earth including myself

I think about this a lot (edgy yeah lol). I fantasize about having some big black hole making machine and then broadcasting my face on every screen on earth and telling everyone that I hate that they are more happy than I am, and slamming my fists on a big red button that just obliterates everyone on Earth including myself
The USA has over 4000 nuclear bombs. Why don’t we just use that to nuke all of the western world? The western world is the worst part of humanity

Yes.
Db9
E72

Yes.

Nuclear Armageddon.

The USA has over 4000 nuclear bombs. Why don’t we just use that to nuke all of the western world? The western world is the worst part of humanity
We need to install an incel president to end the west tbh

I serioulisy hope earth gets fucked with a comet and everyone dies like the dinosaurs

thERe are many CHOices to pick from

I can’t stand this shitty human race anymore. Humanity is getting worse and more cucked. I want humanity to end. I want the earth to be gone. Humanity has made things worse for earth

Same. I’ve wanted to kill all living things, life on earth in particular, intelligent life in particular and humans in particular since I was 5 years old. I’ve wanted all life to die permanently. I would hurl the earth into the sun if I could, as any day these past 18 years. I would break the laws of physics to make life impossible. Human logic says that nothing should exist and it would be morally better if nothing did.

Last edited:
launch da fuckin nukes!!!!!!!

Same. I’ve wanted to kill all living things, life on earth in particular, intelligent life in particular and humans in particular since I was 5 years old. I’ve wanted all life to die permanently. I would hurl the earth into the sun if I couls as any day these past 18 years. I would break the laws of physics to make life impossible. Human logic says that nothing should exist and it would be morally better if bothing did.
And humanity got worse in the past 5 years thanks to SJWs

If it's any help to you, the world eventually corrupts itself
According to ancient religions, we are already seeing it happening

People here actually thinking corona is even slightly dangerous :feelstastyman:

God will destroy it. It is forecasted in scripture.

Perhaps manufacturing a virus that wipes out pollinating insects and spreading it globally.
It might not wipe humanity out immediately but the resulting famine would mean billions dead and by that point you can hope a war breaks out or something in the resulting panic.

Plenty of ways, but not so much you can do on your own to enact any of them.

Perhaps manufacturing a virus that wipes out pollinating insects and spreading it globally.
It might not wipe humanity out immediately but the resulting famine would mean billions dead and by that point you can hope a war breaks out or something in the resulting panic.
How about nukes?

Climate change would do the job. We humans and our byproduct - civilisation are inherently self-destructive. I give us no more than the year 2050.

Climate change would do the job. We humans and our byproduct - civilisation are inherently self-destructive. I give us no more than the year 2050.
No they’re stopping climate change

I wish there was a virus that wiped out foids from existence

Coronavirus would like to know your location

I think about this a lot. I think that there are many chances for the world to end in our lifetimes.
The western world and culture is collapsing for many many reasons, one of them the extreme and exponentially growing sexual inequality. We are closer and closer to total revolution,
Ecological disasters are more probable than ever, there is an incredible variety of lethal disasters that could happen in a matter or days.
Humans now have nuclear weapons, so accidents or computer viruses can end humanity in just some hours.
The geopolitical balance of power stablished after the second world war is coming to an end, and China and Russia are going to try to become the next global empire. A third world war could easily end with human extinction.
Sciences and technology are advancing faster than ever, making a colossal mistake (like randomly creating an unknown particle that destroys half of the planet in a particle accelerator) more probable than ever
Also, we have the random cosmic cataclysm always waiting, like a meteorite that ends up life on earth, a planet or star that comes close to the solar system and expels the planets from their orbits into the void or a new true quantum vacuum that destroys literally everything in less than a second ().
Anyway, this universe is condemned to die and be forgotten. Even if it doesnt happen while we are alive:
So, one day, it will be literally physically impossible for any concious being to be ugly, to mock an ugly being, to feel rejecter or to remember any of those things if they happened in the past. True peace.

There are more than enough nuclear bombs to let this whole shitty planet implode

But personally I preder mass gas extermination, much slower and painful but also poetic in a way: as if the Earth (the actual earth, made of dirt etc.) got finally rid of all living beings that corrupted it for so long

There are more than enough nuclear bombs to let this whole shitty planet implode

But personally I preder mass gas extermination, much slower and painful but also poetic in a way: as if the Earth (the actual earth, made of dirt etc.) got finally rid of all living beings that corrupted it for so long
I don’t want mankind to die slowly and painfully I just want them gone instantly. The sooner the better

I don’t want mankind to die slowly and painfully I just want them gone instantly. The sooner the better
Why not? It would be the best show ever even if we will be part of it

All we have to do is wait for a billion years for the sun to expand and cook us all to a crisp
No way, til then we will have long colonized other solar systems

Just patience. It will eventually happen. Nothing lasts forever (and we both know hearts can change).

No but we can go ER and kill a few