Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there a tv channel called “Incel TV” ?

Based NaziCel

Based NaziCel

sEX isN’t oxYgEn BRo
★★★★
I’m interested in blackpill content and (honest) news about incels so I just ask if there is really a channel called “Incel TV” or its just a meme?

There should be one

It used to be a YouTube channel run by a guy who if I recall correctly was an ethnicel in Germany or somewhere in Europe. He closed the channel sometime around 2021 or 2022 I think.

It was pretty well made content, most of it was videos discussing blackpill topics and incel-adjacent news

It used to be a YouTube channel, if I recall correctly he was an ethnicel in Germany or somewhere in Europe

It was pretty well made content, most of it was videos discussing blackpill topics and incel-adjacent news
He's rehab room now

Yes, he rebranded, due to some English fakecel going rogue and the backlash from society. I mean, he should of just taken it, the dude never called himself a trucel. (The Jake Davison Stuff).

Link here https://www.youtube.com/@rehabroom1/videos
Interesting, I had no idea he rebranded. Good to see he's still going though

What made Jake Davison the final straw? There were other incel killers of the time

It used to be a YouTube channel run by a guy who if I recall correctly was an ethnicel in Germany or somewhere in Europe. He closed the channel sometime around 2021 or 2022 I think.

He was St. Hamudi, I guess