Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there a surgery for this?

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
My eyebrows are slanted 20 degrees negative, waaay to much to be considered 'hunter eyes', it makes me look legit inbred. When I raise my eyebrows I go up one point, any surgery to fix eyebrows slanted down to much? I want to make them parallel to the ground.

iiiTeMpeR said:
My eyebrows are slanted 20 degrees negative, waaay to much to be considered 'hunter eyes', it makes me look legit inbred. When I raise my eyebrows I go up one point, any surgery to fix eyebrows slanted down to much? I want to make them parallel to the ground.

Kunfidence.

iiiTeMpeR said:
I get called a creep

That's because you don't shower enough.

Trim them and get your eyebrows tattooed or something.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
That's because you don't shower enough.

Nope can't be, I shower at a frequency of 60 showers/minute, I'm constantly showering so it can't be that

iiiTeMpeR said:
Nope can't be, I shower at a frequency of 60 showers/minute, I'm constantly showering so it can't be that

Every day your rating increases by 0,0000000000000000005. Keep going brother, there is a way out of inceldom for you.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Every day your rating increases by 0,0000000000000000005. Keep going brother, there is a way out of inceldom for you.

Thank you brother! This is really motivating :)

I have the same problem plus i have really thick and long eyebrows
I was thinking to do an forhead lift it wil automatically lift youre eyebrows up

RREEEEEEEEE said:

I think you forgot a few zero's there.