Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Is there a scientific reason why sheboons are ugly

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
Short men are ugly because they are unmasculine, usually weaker than taller men and just dont look fully matured, like a full grown man. We look like a subhuman male or a failed genetic male in relation to evolution and dna.

being short is a feminine trait simple as that.

Makes sense tbh as even i myself a manlet when i see a man shorter than me i feel more powerful than him.

But why does something so useless like skin color affect our male brain so much in terms of attractiveness.

women dont care about skin color as long as its chad in question, why do we?

I feel like a 10/10 black girl is still uglier than a 8/10 white or asian woman.

I am still attracted to her definately but i still feel like whites and asians are superior.

Why?

It doesnt make sense.

Black looks suspicious. My two cents.

still doesnt make sense. Not every black person is a criminal obviously
Not all blacks are criminals, not all curries are dirty rapists, not all sandnigs set bombs, however, the halo effect is the totality of the real social interactions.

I don't know. I think white women are the prettiest. I think it makes sense because of racial homophily but that doesn't explain why even many black men find black women unattractive.

I don't know. I think white women are the prettiest. I think it makes sense because of racial homophily but that doesn't explain why even many black men find black women unattractive.
Same thing tho most asian women dont find asian men attractive.

But im not talking here about a particular race.

I feel like all races of men dont find black women attractive and if they do its just for flings.

Not all blacks are criminals, not all curries are dirty rapists, not all sandnigs set bombs, however, the halo effect is the totality of the real social interactions.
i dont think thats the reason tho but it has abit of effect

@DarkStar thots u racist nazi nigger?

@Rabbi Schneerson thots you nigger nigger?

@wereq thots you white worshiping curry fag?

Cope, sheboons look pretty :feelswhat:

@Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ @KING NOTHING

But why does something so useless like skin color affect our male brain so much in terms of attractiveness.
why do we?
Fair skin ton illuminates the face which makes it appear more attractive. Also nigs have prognathism, bug eyes, and bulbous nose, which are all unattractive from a human species point of view; they look ape like. Nigs are homo erectus.

Short men are ugly because they are unmasculine, usually weaker than taller men and just dont look fully matured, like a full grown man. We look like a subhuman male or a failed genetic male in relation to evolution and dna.

Makes sense tbh as even i myself a manlet when i see a man shorter than me i feel more powerful than him.

I feel like a 10/10 black girl is still uglier than a 8/10 white or asian woman.

I am still attracted to her definately but i still feel like whites and asians are superior.

Why?

It doesnt make sense.
Yall hate black women that’s why

Because they are black. Then, they have big noses and weird eye areas and look bad overall. A few sheboons have white feathers even though they are black and they look ok, but never on par with a white woman

Fair skin ton illuminates the face which makes it appear more attractive. Also nigs have prognathism, bug eyes, and bulbous nose, which are all unattractive from a human species point of view; they look ape like. Nigs are homo erectus.
i said if she is a stacy not ape looking

Nigga are those two the same woman
No , he mentioned bad facial aesthetics that appear in unattractive people, so I showed him two different women who the same phenotype to show that what he mentioned appears in ugly people regardless of race

No , he mentioned bad facial aesthetics that appear in unattractive people, so I showed him two different women who the same phenotype to show that what he mentioned appears in ugly people regardless of race
I thought you hate black race, don't you? Why are you defending sheboons? :waitwhat:

i dont think thats the reason tho but it has abit of effect
That's it. Looks. Nothing else.

The whiter, the cleaner on our mind, even if it is just our mind playing with us.

Still she would look ugly next to a white or asian woman whos a 10

Still she would look ugly next to a white or asian woman whos a 10
Correct actually, black don’t get facial development equal to the other races . Faces can grow infinitely there’s no limit to beauty , in essence blacks have sub human genes defective genes

Last edited:

Why?

It doesnt make sense.
black people have like 20% non-human dna in them which probably makes them look the way that they do

Someone posted a scientific study on here a couple years ago, basically black women have higher test and look more masculine.

Lord of the Rings was real and blacks are actually orcs. Human-chimpanzee hybrids created by an evil oriential race of proto-Khazars 42,000 years ago. The Yakub conspiracy theory/meme is all projection.

GUfh08GWEAAXYSG