Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is there a reason to not rope

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
-virtually no activities are entertaining
-drugs tend to stop working and they are expensive and addicting
-theres no greater purpose to being alive either

it seems like the only way out

tenor.gif

If you consider life as a game, the longer you stay, the higher chances of victory, no matter how small (in practical terms it means the opponent's PC might blow up).

There might be a USD crash in the next few years (already a decade since 2008) - maybe it leads to something good.

Maybe, your life could prove useful to the Cause at some point - there can't be too many incels.

In a more philosophical way - we incels understand life better than normies. It is the normies who choose suicide by giving women power. We are closer to Life - true Life. Sure, it's a bit off-topic as I'm, talking about racial suicide and not an individual one, but it rhymes, and that's how I personally retrospectively explain my choice to live.

Last edited:
Bragging rights as an oldcel.

Only reason I can think of for not killing yourself is to see how things play out. The world is really interesting. I want to know if the US will go through civil war in the next 10 years. I want to know if the economy is going to completely crash. I want to know if climate change will do the world in.

megumin & e-friends

I have life goals, they make me motivated and hyped.

Only reason I can think of for not killing yourself is to see how things play out. The world is really interesting. I want to know if the US will go through civil war in the next 10 years. I want to know if the economy is going to completely crash. I want to know if climate change will do the world in.

Start spreading the Blackpill if you have nothing to lose.
You might gain something