Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Is there a more cucked existence than being a SEA male?

• Thread starter Destroyed lonely
  • Start date
D

Destroyed lonely

Commander
Imagine your entire country is mostly known for nasty nihilistic sex tourism and your women absolutely WHORING themselves for foreigners with zero shame and guilt

You see an endless stream of fat old bald white boomers a foot taller than you wearing shorts, flip flops and a t-shirt saying "I love yellow bitches" roaming your streets and holding hands with your young foids and staying in hotels and tourist places you could never afford to visit because you are second class in your own country, while foids and "farangs" are first class

You have no military, no political influence, china and Japan steal all your fish, none of your religions originate from your own country, your cuisine is weird and everyone mocks you for it, your countries are overpopulated and poor and there's no shortage of subhumanity

Your most skilled martial art fighter gets beaten by unathletic foreigners because you're short, your dick is small, you have low t and no sexual dimorphism, not only you're a chink, you're also curry which automatically makes you incel if you're gen z and after

Fucking brutal, the SEA male existence is the ultimate cuckold

Funny thing is they marry more Slav women, idk how

im a SEA ricecel i think we should just go antinatalist tbh same with curries and other asians theres just no point for us to even exist anymore maybe one day if we all stop giving birth at once, the asian population will die out after one or two generations, and then we will be gone forever, our suffering gone forever

im a SEA ricecel i think we should just go antinatalist tbh same with curries and other asians theres just no point for us to even exist anymore maybe one day if we all stop giving birth at once, the asian population will die out after one or two generations, and then we will be gone forever, our suffering gone forever
I personally don't even think SEA people are that subhuman, you're just too cucked tbh

so brutal, they're even worse off than curries. curries are atleast taller and have higher t levels.

so brutal, they're even worse off than curries. curries are atleast taller and have higher t levels.
Even if curries were shorter, at least they restrain their foids, but SEA men do ZERO mate-guarding and let their foids whore soo freely

Making your race extinct is better than just breeding with sheboons jfl. How cucked you ricecucks are is funny :feelskek:

nigga u posted a who wall of text on how cucked sea men are
I said cucked but you're not that ugly tbh compared to some other countries

Making your race extinct is better than just breeding with sheboons jfl. How cucked you ricecucks are is funny :feelskek:
nigga if u saw the sheboon i saw in my nightmare u would rope if she was ur looksmatch ngl

nigga if u saw the sheboon i saw in my nightmare u would rope if she was ur looksmatch ngl
Breed with a sheboon to redeem yourself. Sheboon like chinks, so take advantage of it. Since height and dick size come from mother, your son won't have problems like you

Why do you think rices are so cucked? What's your theory on that?
because we are low t and weak so other races of men look like literal monsters to us

thats why we beat up other ricemen and low t curry janitor manlets but not chads or tyrones

its because they look scary af to us due to height and looks

Breed with a sheboon to redeem yourself. Sheboon like chinks, so take advantage of it. Since height and dick size come from mother, your son won't have problems like you
if thats the case ricecels can breed sheboons but i wont date them or fuck them for pleasure

okay if u are okay with fucking my sheboon looksmatch who is pitch black has a gorilla face(not joking a literal actual gorilla face with the prognathism inhuman jaw etc) and a red slithering snake tongue and a mouth that opens like a demogorgon with white slime and spikes on the inside like a disgusting alien mutant with bright red teeth made from dried blood shaped like a sharp sharks teeth then thats up to you

but i know u curries will fuck even monitor lizards so im not surprised

no offense to curries btw just spitting facts thats it

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Based.

I need to go geomax in Thailand. Noodlewhores just can't resist whites no matter how ugly.

okay if u are okay with fucking my sheboon looksmatch who is pitch black has a gorilla face(not joking a literal actual gorilla face with the prognathism inhuman jaw etc) and a red slithering snake tongue and a mouth that opens like a demogorgon with white slime and spikes on the inside like a disgusting alien mutant with bright red teeth made from dried blood shaped like a sharp sharks teeth then thats up to you

but i know u curries will fuck even monitor lizards so im not surprised

no offense to curries btw just spitting facts thats it
Sure

Do you live in SEA

Why do you think rices are so cucked? What's your theory on that?
Not all rices. China, Mongolia, Japan and Korea used to be wilding in the region, not necessarily even SEA, Vietnamese farmers traumatized heavily armed US troops for life, they've just gone docile and degenerate probably because there was no religion/ government preventing it

Last edited:
Not all rices. China, Mongolia, Japan and Korea used to be wilding in the region, not necessarily even SEA, Vietnamese farmers traumatized heavily armed USA troops for life, they've just gone docile and degenerate probably because there was no religion/ government preventing it
They all get cucked by white men in the west. WMAF is like 2-3x AMWF

cope jfl thats only because of betabuxx due to chinese being rich and mogging poor africans

dont believe me then why arent asians in america ascending with sheboons here en masse then? exactly
same with haiti or caribbean black nations jfl
Nigger, because they are all being volcel just like you are being now

Not really

also that virgin ricecel prob mogs me to death cuz chinese while im sea

also prob iq mog and wealth mog and intimidationmog as well

i can get beaten up by chinese niggas easily and im poor and low iq

hes probably high iq which is why he got sent by china to africa

Nigger, because they are all being volcel just like you are being now
wanna know why? because even obese shaniquas arent our looksmatches our looksmatches are alien gorilla monsters so no thanks

also that virgin ricecel prob mogs me to death cuz chinese while im sea

also prob iq mog and wealth mog and intimidationmog as well

i can get beaten up by chinese niggas easily and im poor and low iq

hes probably high iq which is why he got sent by china to africa
wanna know why? because even obese shaniquas arent our looksmatches our looksmatches are alien gorilla monsters so no thanks

how am i being a dumbass elab plz

curries like u have no standards and will rape even animals

no offense tho im being serious tho ngl

Imagine your entire country is mostly known for nasty nihilistic sex tourism and your women absolutely WHORING themselves for foreigners with zero shame and guilt

You see an endless stream of fat old bald white boomers a foot taller than you wearing shorts, flip flops and a t-shirt saying "I love yellow bitches" roaming your streets and holding hands with your young foids and staying in hotels and tourist places you could never afford to visit because you are second class in your own country, while foids and "farangs" are first class

You have no military, no political influence, china and Japan steal all your fish, none of your religions originate from your own country, your cuisine is weird and everyone mocks you for it, your countries are overpopulated and poor and there's no shortage of subhumanity

Your most skilled martial art fighter gets beaten by unathletic foreigners because you're short, your dick is small, you have low t and no sexual dimorphism, not only you're a chink, you're also curry which automatically makes you incel if you're gen z and after

Like this faggot?

Attachments

• faggotgook.JPG
    faggotgook.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 11
Even the men become prostitutes for old white faggots:feelskek:.

Even the men become prostitutes for old white faggots:feelskek:.
They are ready to take whitu cock up their ass but still refuse to breed with sheboon, fucking ricecucks :feelswhat:

These guys used to attack foreigners and genocide minorities ( Muslims etc ).

Images 2

71125e161c2d6327dce938092b44552e

Based.

The governments of Thailand & The Philippines are cucks. If they had any respect they'd some boomers & black men from going to their countries as sex tourists.

They have low iq as well it’s over

Ropefuel overdose for gooks :feelsrope:

Nonsence.

They have different tribes/ethnicities. Those old boomers are fucking the slave race of SEA , they are not fucking the SEA master race foids.

If the way i understood it is correct SEA is like India, a cast system. So families are more than happy for a old boomer to fuck their daughter hoping he maaries her and removes her from the untouchable cast

@CMD Is this correct?

Agreed. Other than Vietnam sending Americans home packing, which was an amazing achievement, it's brutal being SEA.

Dominated by East Asia from civilizational standpoint, and dominated by world from sexual standpoint.

Eastern Europe is also brutal region. Dominated by Western Europe on one end, and Russia on the other. But Eastern Europe is not quite as bad as SEA from this standpoint.

does Kim Jong Un issue pussy to his minions?

Nonsence.

They have different tribes/ethnicities. Those old boomers are fucking the slave race of SEA , they are not fucking the SEA master race foids.

If the way i understood it is correct SEA is like India, a cast system. So families are more than happy for a old boomer to fuck their daughter hoping he maaries her and removes her from the untouchable cast

@CMD Is this correct?
nope at least not that i know of

in my country(viet) there is no caste system same with other nations i assume

i think whites are only able to get away with all the bad things they do because of racial guilt asians feel towards them( its like how whites sometimes feel guilt for blacks even though blacks beat them up berate them etc)