Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is there a more accurate picture of 2019 women's hypergamy, delusion and loss of touch with reality

• Thread starter turbocuckcel_7000
  • Start date
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★

Society has actually gone to fucking hell.

Just watch some drunken, stumbling, oinking pigs randomly try to grab and make out with 9/10 men, brahs.

Is this what club nights, premieres, etc look like now?

Just fat drunk pigs oinking and grabbing chads by the dick?

I thought she was gay

Imagine if it were her looksmatch trying to do it with Brad's female looksmatch. Kek.

Imagine if it were her looksmatch trying to do it with Brad's female looksmatch. Kek.
I increasingly think women doing this are strutting their exceptional status and ability to break the rules and rubbing it in everyone's faces

That's only Brad Pitt. I mog him hard agewise

Pitt should have slapped that roastie

" its just people being silly, dont look into it too much silly inkwell, your time will come "
That's only Brad Pitt. I mog him hard agewise
FAKECEL

i'm going to try and harrass my only real buddy to take me to a club with him, i'm pretty sure the vibe is mostly fat drunk chicks grunting and grabbing 9/10 chads by the dick

If it was a male trying to kiss a female all the cucks would be literally shaking

looking at that pic some more, someone needs to set me up with brad pitt's hair surgeon tbh

i'm going to try and harrass my only real buddy to take me to a club with him, i'm pretty sure the vibe is mostly fat drunk chicks grunting and grabbing 9/10 chads by the dick

Please give some report afterwards. Perhaps you can dismantle some secret sex location there.

Please give some report afterwards. Perhaps you can dismantle some secret sex location there.
i'm sure there are secret satanic sex areas, but we probably don't want to see them, we want to bust some hymens

The "it" girl that molested her sister for years when she was a kid.
If a male would do that, you know the result.

but we probably don't want to see them

I actually want to see it. I would destroy everything there.

we want to bust some hymens

That is gross man. I rather want a driver licence and a car. By the way, today I got brutally mogged by some young female. I actually wanted to punch her for that. She went to her white SUV while I had to walk like a cuck.

I actually want to see it. I would destroy everything there.

That is gross man. I rather want a driver licence and a car. By the way, today I got brutally mogged by some young female. I actually wanted to punch her for that. She went to her white SUV while I had to walk like a cuck.
lol and people wonder why there is traffic congestion, can't be that every roast gets to drive a tank around

lol and people wonder why there is traffic congestion, can't be that every roast gets to drive a tank around

Seriously, how is she even able to affort such car? I get fucking mogged everywhere I go ot. Every stinky hole has a driver licence and a car. It makes me mad. I fucking hate female driving, I hate it so much, you cannot even grasp my hate towards it. I would love to punch the fuck out of them, steal their driver licence and their car.

:feelswhat: that porky, wtf, just look at his face!

Seriously, how is she even able to affort such car? I get fucking mogged everywhere I go ot. Every stinky hole has a driver licence and a car. It makes me mad. I fucking hate female driving, I hate it so much, you cannot even grasp my hate towards it. I would love to punch the fuck out of them, steal their driver licence and their car.
personally i wish i could punch their hymen out when they were 15 instead of some random nig

they drive because they get money either directly from men, by getting a rich boyfriend to buy them cars, or indirectly from men, by getting bullshit HR jobs at men's companies where they didn't start any project, risk anything, or innovate in any way

personally i wish i could punch their hymen out when they were 15 instead of some random nig

Perhaps my thoughts are enhanced due to my no fap streak. I have surpassed day 21 by the way.

they drive because they get money either directly from men, by getting a rich boyfriend to buy them cars, or indirectly from men, by getting bullshit HR jobs at men's companies where they didn't start any project, risk anything, or innovate in any way

I cannot deal with it.

Perhaps my thoughts are enhanced due to my no fap streak. I have surpassed day 21 by the way.
That's great, don't you feel like you can verbally destroy anyone who gives you shit? In fact I am going to destroy my bosses tomorrow by taking a month of leave in the middle of a big project.

That's great, don't you feel like you can verbally destroy anyone who gives you shit?

I do have even dreams about it. Also I do think about it more frequently but it is influenced by the current situation.

In fact I am going to destroy my bosses tomorrow by taking a month of leave in the middle of a big project.

Will you quite this job afterwards? The reaction to this will be priceless. But since you mentioned work. At my workplace there are two females. I have the intention to lift them. I really want to go for it. They look so feeble and small. I could easily overpower them and dominate them.

I do have even dreams about it. Also I do think about it more frequently but it is influenced by the current situation.

Will you quite this job afterwards? The reaction to this will be priceless. But since you mentioned work. At my workplace there are two females. I have the intention to lift them. I really want to go for it. They look so feeble and small. I could easily overpower them and dominate them.
I will quit as soon as I can move to another job, yeah, it will be sublime.
You should definitely find a reason to lift them if you can.

jfl thats her
IDFx4KQ.png

she should be fearing authorities like brad, but here she literally thinks he will kiss this fat cunt