Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there a hierarchical system within this website?

C450_4matic

C450_4matic

AMG IN DISGUISE
-
Like many other website, incels.is has a ranking system that is based on the posts you have. This title that we carry around wherever we post on this site affects other incels perception on us. Now, how significant is our status on this website? When a recruit (<500 posts) starts a thread that is actually serious, most veterans and other senior incels would usually suspect the original poster as a fakecel, a troll originated from inceltears and the likes. Their posts would not have a lot of replies, despite making a legitimate argument and more often than not, other seniors would urge them to leave this site. Whereas if a long-lasting member posts an incredibly retarded thread, most incels would approve of his content and would praise him, due to the amount of messages he started. I believe that this is an indirect case of bullying and it just goes to show that even on this site, status is an important factor for you to "exist" within our community. Perhaps this is the human nature, in that similar to femoids, we would always prioritize status rather than the potential of that new person.

TLDR: BE NICE TO NEW MEMBERS

number of posts is never a factor to me when it comes to interacting with others in this site.

Top tier: well known aggressive witch hunting truecels and Giga Chads
Mid tier: Normies and Gl incels
Low tier: ugly incel
Over tier: virgins

Top tier: well known aggressive witch hunting truecels and Giga Chads
Mid tier: Normies and Gl incels
Low tier: ugly incel
Over tier: virgins
basically this

and anyone after November 2017 created account is not truecel apparently

basically this

My original account was made in november

If I see a new poster and it’s bluepill, I’m suspicious.

To answer your question : No it really doesn't matter unless the account is extremely new. It's just that you know certain users better after a while

basically this

The truecel status struggle is fierce and a lot of truecels are outcompeting each other over the title. So obviously they want to limit the newcel competition from even entering the scene.

you've secured the november spot smart
I could theoretically rescue the account. I also own the account @Elliot Rodger I didn't know what I was thinking lol

I could theoretically rescue the account. I also own the account @Elliot Rodger I didn't know what I was thinking lol
So you were the one eh. Tried to use that username when I registered JFL

So you were the one eh. Tried to use that username when I registered JFL
It was really sadistic tbh because I created the account and pretty much stole the username. I never really intended to use this account seriously

Like many other website, incels.is has a ranking system that is based on the posts you have. This title that we carry around wherever we post on this site affects other incels perception on us. Now, how significant is our status on this website? When a recruit (<500 posts) starts a thread that is actually serious, most veterans and other senior incels would usually suspect the original poster as a fakecel, a troll originated from inceltears and the likes. Their posts would not have a lot of replies, despite making a legitimate argument and more often than not, other seniors would urge them to leave this site. Whereas if a long-lasting member posts an incredibly retarded thread, most incels would approve of his content and would praise him, due to the amount of messages he started. I believe that this is an indirect case of bullying and it just goes to show that even on this site, status is an important factor for you to "exist" within our community. Perhaps this is the human nature, in that similar to femoids, we would always prioritize status rather than the potential of that new person.

TLDR: BE NICE TO NEW MEMBERS

FaceandLMS = KANG

Everyone else = peasants

Trash tier: fakecels braggers

November niggas > all