Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there a general dating algorithm?

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
As with anything involving foids, logic goes out the window in favor of spontaneity and their fickle emotions, but there must be some generalized way to get into their panties and win their hearts. I think Sims 4 has the closest to a generalized dating algorithm. Sims is generally for women by women but men can enjoy the game too. I like the dating mini-game in Sims 4, but I wonder if can be applied to real life dates. Of course it's bluepilled as to physical attractiveness, but nevermind that. I'll try to summarize what the general dating algorithm in most Sims games.

1. Approach and introduce
  2. Ask if single
  3. Ask on dates
  4. Get to know/talk
  5. Flirt
  6. Physical contact (all the bases)
  7. Are both promiscuous?
    1. Yes: Sex
    2. No: Sex only after marriage
  8. get out of the mood for sex after exhaustion or orgasm
  9. If any offense happens from steps 5 to 8, fight and make progression of steps slower from then on
  10. If another mate is found, jump back to step 1 for new potential mate
  11. If either partner is not dead, Jump to 5
Is it this simple?

Last edited:
1.Approach
2.Be rejected or ignored

Thats works

1.Approach
2.Be rejected or ignored

Thats works
You would just be stuck at the approach step and be on endless loop.
Did this get moved to off topic, or did I accidentally post it here? I thought it was pertinent to incel discussion more than women hate threads.

Last edited:
I think the best method of getting a date (or finding out if you’re truecel) is to work with a lot of foids. If one doesn’t eventually like you then it’s over you are confirmed :incel:

In Sims everyone is a Chad, though. Because women are too ignorant to notice that some men have it hard.

Step 1 Be a 5+ male
Step 2 Roll the dice. For every point you posses beyond 5/10 add +3 to your roll

be good looking then command them to fuck its way more simple than that

Is it this simple?

Nah. Volatility seems to be a visceral trait within the women I have talked to (and failed, mind you) beyond a platonic level. Women always assume I have bad intentions because I come across as nervous/paranoid when talking to them (probably stems from the asperger's), so they never empathize or try to get to know that I am more than what I appear to be superficially. If there is some magic algorithm that works, I'd sure as hell like to master it.