Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there a forum for mentalcels that isn't in reddit?

Braincel14w

Braincel14w

Greycel
I only really want to talk to my own kind. I find that here there a lot of different types of incels with wildly different perpectives trying to solve completely different problems and disagreeing about everything. Feels like it could be more productive if the different cels were segregated.

I can't find anywhere from a search except reddit and I've always hated reddit don't want to go on there.

There is not. we are last stand of inceldom.

try **********

There are a lot of mentalcels on this site.

There is rgif[dot] is
but i dont use that site.

Most bodybuilding and PUA-forums are in reality mentalcelforas.

Lookism.net
Looksmax

I wish. Sadly this is the best we've got. Everywhere else is full of feminists and numales

I don't believe so.

Thanks I had a look at the suggestions and they're not for me. This place is better, it does make me laugh a lot at least. I always did like dark humour

best you can do is here

Make a site devoted to mentacels. I'd join, but I'm not only a mentalcel, I'm also unwanted by women because of my face.

This site kinda sucks for mentalcels tbh. Considering im a schizo and only like 3 people here have it. No one i can relate to. Its good for incels tho