Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there a fesikh pill?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
It is known that females would rather stick a dead fish inside them before even considering an ethnic man.

But would they put a salted rotten one up their roasties?
Fesikh_of_Desouk.JPG

Imagine getting mogged by a fish

That video is disgusting

Not gonna watch

I like tuna with mustard.

There will be a pill for every single animal soon

They would put fucking surströmming up their pussy before even considering sleeping with someone like me-

Fezzik pill??

Just be Andre "The Giant" theory???

They would put fucking surströmming up their pussy before even considering sleeping with someone like me-
And the pussy wouldn't smell any different afterwards.

i remember watching a movie when the protagonist eat fesikh and he got sick, is it true that it hurt ?
if its not prepared properly. It is salted and dried, rots a bit but if it rots too much the eater risks botulism

I can't get this out of my head

i remember watching a movie when the protagonist eat fesikh and he got sick, is it true that it hurt ?

if its not prepared properly. It is salted and dried, rots a bit but if it rots too much the eater risks botulism
Imagine being from a nation whose finest delicacy is rotten fish.

you would probably be incel in your home country too, so at least you have a better situation in the west.
I'd be in an even better situation if I was white.

Imagine being from a nation whose finest delicacy is rotten fish.
It's not too bad. If said food is enjoyed by that country then there is no problem with it, the fish only seems absurd because you reduce it to how its prepared (by rotting), but if the end product is enjoyed by the target audience then there is no problem. My country's food is not good, I do not mind, just eat foreign food that I enjoy.

Jfl, why did they even come up with this shitty meal?