Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is there a drug that brainwash its victim to fall in love with someone

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
asking for a friend

Sorry. Only thing that can make women automatically fall in love is being tall, white, and handsome.

If anyone knows of such a drug it’s @Ritalincel (free him)

Sorry. Only thing that can make women automatically fall in love is being tall, white, and handsome.

but there are drugs that can even make someone believe their parents are someone else..., of the same AGE as the patient!!!!

but there are drugs that can even make someone believe their parents are someone else..., of the same AGE as the patient!!!!

Which drugs are those?

the love potion from harry potter

no man life isn't hentai
sorry man
this works though
oh, and criminalmaxxing

things like that do not exist in this twisted world

Yes. It's a combination of Stockholm syndrome and oxytocin. Requires a hidden lair without electronic media access of any kind. (Paper books are ok as long as non-religious.) No communication devices either though. Plus food water and sanitation... Not anything that's affordable for the average incel.

Yes. It's a combination of Stockholm syndrome and oxytocin. Requires a hidden lair without electronic media access of any kind. (Paper books are ok as long as non-religious.) No communication devices either though. Plus food water and sanitation... Not anything that's affordable for the average incel.

I guess It's over for Hypnosiscels

I guess It's over for Hypnosiscels
Oh shit! I forgot about that! Sorry...
You could save some big lair cash if that worked. Yup.

But it's hard to get someone to "relax" when they are freaking out... Unless you dose them.

Oh. Also you could make them a zombie with datura. But they would drool a lot.
++×
Scopalamine / datura is what (((they))) used on that joker-haired Batman shooter and that storm roof kid church shooter. It's very obvious. They are zombies.

Last edited:
Break her mind with your dick. Literally just rape her bro.

yep it's called being kidnapped.With rape and starvation in the schedule.

No pill is stronger than the blackpill.

asking for a friend

Is their a thing that can kill all desire in women to begin in or human connection cause it help's no one

Yes Google devils breath. Its from Columbia an it makes the person passive/do what they're told. Like if i was to blow it in your face an then tell you to empty the atm of all your money an give it to me, apparently you would. Can't confirm this as Columbia is very far away an i wouldn't trust buying it off the dark web.

Just make sure you're the only person with them and spike their drink with an aphrodisiac?

There is Scopolamine, people say that the drug basicly hypnotises its users (people who are exposed to the drug will do anything what others tell them). But Im pretty sure that it's a myth. There many online documentries about Scopolamine if you are intrested about the drug.

I know this chick who can hook you up with that kind of power. She's got green hair and is old as fuck even though she looks 18 and is somehow not fat despite eating nothing but pizza.

If it was we wouldnt be here

Manipulation.

Yes Google devils breath. Its from Columbia an it makes the person passive/do what they're told. Like if i was to blow it in your face an then tell you to empty the atm of all your money an give it to me, apparently you would. Can't confirm this as Columbia is very far away an i wouldn't trust buying it off the dark web.
So that's what the jews have been putting in the chemtrails
Manipulation.
JFL, every "master manipulator" always ends up just being a Chad who slightly looked in the roastie's direction