Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there a correlation between how much melanin there is in your skin...

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
and how 'based' you are tbh?

Who is the most based race in your opinion?

Japanese based, with so many herbivore men

Based and melaninpilled

The way I see it. Africans (not African Americans) are the original based race and even beyond that. They actually understand dualism unlike the Asian and Caucasian races. They choose hardship, tribalism and culture with meaning instead of progress and persuit of hednostic and material pleasures.

I wish the white man and Islam never existed. If it wasn't for Muslim moors after the fall of the roman empire the western civilization would have never recovered. If it never white people would've never helped went on to discover the world and lead us to globalisation and globalism.

Arabs are the most based race tbh. Only because of mighty Allah though.

The way I see it. Africans (not African Americans) are the original based race and even beyond that. They actually understand dualism unlike the Asian and Caucasian races. They choose hardship, tribalism and culture with meaning instead of progress and persuit of hednostic and material pleasures.

I wish the white man and Islam never existed. If it wasn't for Muslim moors after the fall of the roman empire the western civilization would have never recovered. If it never white people would've never helped went on to discover the world and lead us to globalisation and globalism.
They dont choose tribalism tribalism shooses them
There is difference between blacks and whites. White chooses his own fate black dont chooses he obeys

I don’t think it’s telated to melanin.

They dont choose tribalism tribalism shooses them
There is difference between blacks and whites. White chooses his own fate black dont chooses he obeys
Even for me, a person who doesn't want racism to die.

You're just speaking from a perspective of an irrational sense of racial superiority.

Even for me, a person who doesn't want racism to die.

You're just speaking from a perspective of an irrational sense of racial superiority.
You are untermech as i see.

I think every ethnicity had its based and cucked periods
I like Germanic people in general, but nowadays they're leading in degeneracy

some Native American tribes seem interesting, but I'm not well-read on them

also, normies have an unhealthy obsession with tan, so I guess among white people paleness (so lack of melanin) can suggest being based :feelshaha: I don't understand how tan looks good at all and it ages your skin terribly

Just avoid race bait warn because you said amount of melatonin theory :dab::feelsLSD:

Prob arabs tbh

Whichever race is punching Becky Rosenstein in the schnoz, I'm on their side.

All races are full of CUCKS.

All the Axis races are based. Germans, Italians and Japanese.

What about Romania, Hungary or Finland?
also, normies have an unhealthy obsession with tan, so I guess among white people paleness (so lack of melanin) can suggest being based :feelshaha: I don't understand how tan looks good at all and it ages your skin terribly

Its weird how things change: before the industrial revolution pallor was popular within the upper classes, hinting at a noble life of leisure spent indoors. Dark skin was associated with serfdom and toiling in fields all day.
While as now everyone seems to be obsessed with a tan. I live in a country that sees the sun for only 4 days of the year. I find it funny seeing folks walking about like they've spent 6 month in the Mediterranean. I'll stick to being milk bottle white.

Last edited:
I'm pale as fuck and my face is red. No melanine for me