Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is there a correlation between anime & depression?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Is it just me, or is it that almost (or literally) everyone I know who watches anime may or may not be incel, but also depressed for some reason?

Anime is a cope

Anime is cope

yes, people use anime as a cope.

Causation? Probably not. Correlation? I think so. But then, there's a correlation between depression and a lot of things nowadays. Every YouTube meme comments section is anxiety this and depression that.

Is it just me, or is it that almost (or literally) everyone I know who watches anime may or may not be incel, but also depressed for some reason?

Of course. Just think about all the isekai (travel to another world) animation. I bet most of them want to prevent getting driver licence mogged by females.

I don’t watch it but I feel depressed

It's designed far depressed adult men so that makes sense, the moe shit any way. K-On is a seinen after all

Digital wives are being created literal japense men have digital wives to say it was designed for older depressed men is a understatement