Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is there a chance to fix hypergamy and make polygamy ?

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Do you believe the fact that polygamy can happen ?

Uh? Polygamy is a result of hypergamy, since foids feel entitled to more than one guy.

If you mean the other kind of polygamy, then it will create incels anyway

Uh? Polygamy is a result of hypergamy, since foids feel entitled to more than one guy
Monogamy with enormous slut shaming and absolutely no privileges for women in the education/justice/workforce system is the only solution. Sadly, won't happen.

RIP to looksmatch unless you are Chad then.
I always believed about human's evolution will end and polygamy looksmatch would've happened. But it will take thousands of years so WW3 will ruin the humanity.
RIP to looksmatch unless you are Chad then.
I always believed about human's evolution will end and polygamy looksmatch would've happened. But it will take thousands of years so WW3 will ruin the humanity.
As einstein said: I dont know what weapons would be used in WW3 but in WW4 it will be with sticks and stones.

Last edited:
polygamy is the same thing as hypergamy you low iq monkey

The fuck are you on about? Polygamy is hypergamy:lul:
The more women are with one guy the less there are and thus less guys get girls.
did you mean to put monogamy?

Polygamy is already happening, only extra-officially instead of institutionalized.

The western societies are harem societies right now.

Monogamy can only happen with slavery.
happen only with slavery? what the fuck are you on about? Monogamy was the standard in places like Europe for thousands of years and they didn't need to physically enslave women. Unless you think being a person that stays home and cooks is slavery compared to their husbands having to fight in wars or die in massive factories.
What I was trying to explain is polygamy but with looksmatch.
and how would you ensure this? Because if one man has multiple women then logically even if the population is cut 50/50(it's not, men outnumber women in births) then some men would inevitably end up with out partners.

Last edited:
happen only with slavery? what the fuck are you on about? Monogamy was the standard in places like Europe for thousands of years and they didn't need to physically enslave women. Unless you think being a person that stays home and cooks is slavery compared to their husbands having to fight in wars or die in massive factories.

and how would you ensure this? Because if one man has multiple women then logically even if the population is cut 50/50(it's not, men outnumber women in births) then some men would inevitably end up with out partners.
If no slavery, sexual revolution will start again and world will be like this again.

Uh? Polygamy is a result of hypergamy, since foids feel entitled to more than one guy.

If you mean the other kind of polygamy, then it will create incels anyway
Polygamy is a result of hypergamy, yes. But it's not because females want more than one guy. It's because they want Chad, and there aren't enough Chads to go round so they have to share Chad with other girls.

you should bother to search up the terms you use next time.

Polygamy is already happening, only extra-officially instead of institutionalized.

The western societies are harem societies right now.
Singles 04 Altersgruppen 0db4a800

I hate western men so much

Polygamy, even in the most patriarchal societies, still creates incels though. It just allows the top men to get all the pussy instead of everyone getting some. There will always be some incels no matter what system is in place but Polygamy isn't the way to go about minimizing it either.

Monogamy with enormous slut shaming and absolutely no privileges for women in the education/justice/workforce system is the only solution. Sadly, won't happen.
tbhngl
polygamy is the same thing as hypergamy you low iq monkey
I think he means polygamy as one guy with many wives (ex: Muslim cultures) and hypergamy as sloots fucking as many guys as possible.