Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there a chance for "love" when moneymaxxing?

ZerF

ZerF

Coping one Scotch at a Time
-
For atleast 2 years now I dream of and work towards moneymaxxing and moving to Mexico. So sure, I can attract a breedable mexican latina with cash no doubt but what about her actually liking and loving me? I want to be able to truly ascend with moneymaxx and get the life I deserve and dream of. Get cooked for do all kinds of romantic partnershit and enjoy life like generations before me could. You guys reckon there is any chance at all or no dice?

Invest in mutual funds or ETH

And yeah, Only betabuxx works if your utterly subhuman goblin like gollumcreaturefromhell

loving your money yes

If you spend a lot of time with someone, most of the time you grow to love them. It's entirely possible if the woman is genuine and not a cold hearted manipulative gold digger. If you passportbromaxx it's more likely to happen.

Just try to find someone who's at least compatible with you, and you can enjoy being around, "love" is highly unlikely in this scenario, when I lived in a third world country with my father because of his work, I saw lots of euros with wives there that were at least 30 years younger than them, their marriages seemed fine, they're obsessed with having lighter skinned babies, as long as you have money they'll commit to you

Last edited: