Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is the world entering Final Saga? Will incels be key players or nah?

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
I think that the Middle East incident happened this weeks is a message.

First pouring explosives in all supply chain electronics of an entire nation for years. Just to spot certain individuals and blowing them up when they dont realized.

IDK man. I think this is a subtled message from Chosen People to the world. Specially to uncontrolled disidence.

Then. Decimating Gaza.

Now Iran is most likely cooked after launching attacks. If Iran is cooked (((them))) and UN does nothing. Who will be next? The rest of Middle East? Uncontrolled disidence? (self proclaimed Incels and "nazis" for example).

I find funny how Adventists and liberals say the Final Boss will be Catholic church.

This is much darker I thought. Mossad just needs to pour C4 in any country for years, spot who talks shit about jooz with a drone and bye bye.

IDK man. I dont think isnt even safe to interact in forums like these anymore.

This people are also equally or more inmoral than Drug Cartels. What if you havent interacted in spaces like these for years and you get killed anyway??

Last edited:
Every generation thinks it will be last, who knows when the end will come.

As we grow older we notice more and more how everything is fucked up and rigged so we get the feeling that everything goes to the shit, truth is it was always shit, we just didnt know it.

As we grow older we notice more and more how everything is fucked up and rigged so we get the feeling that everything goes to the shit, truth is it was always shit, we just didnt know it.
ropefuel for "this time is different" pillers

tales from the sewers of Epstein's Island

the Final Boss will be Catholic church.
The church has been taken over by the Antichrist... everything in the church is about kikes and fags it's not even funny. Protestants are even worse.

The church has been taken over by the Antichrist... everything in the church is about kikes and fags it's not even funny. Protestants are even worse.
church is full of jews. It had 14 jewish popes and the current one is also jewish.

We are truly in the end of days. Yes, the many millions of sexless, fighting-age men will certainly play a major role.

There will be a war in the future sexhavers vs incels winner takes all

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back