Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is the West going to collapse?

• Thread starter verybasedindeed
  • Start date

Do you think the West is going to collapse?

• Total voters
verybasedindeed

verybasedindeed

-
I obviously don't mean a cataclysmic event that will leave civilization in ashes like some 2012 type of scenario. More like a violent degradation of the West until it resembles third world countries.

I highly doubt that.

It will collapse, then Biafra will rise as a nation from its ashes. Well, we-re not dead because this is Biafra and we are resilient lions. Igbo, etc. We are here, we are here to fight against Nigerian war criminal who kill our people and destroy our identity

I hope that day comes faster

It already did. Alot of people in the west eat a shitty deficient diet while people in some 3rd world countries eat more nutrient dense foods. Most people in the west takes medications and vaccines. They love the pharmaceutical industry and what it sells, so they become even more sick from side effects. Alot of women can sleep around and take birth control pills, there's no traditional values anymore. Foids will kill their babies just to be with Chad or sleep around. Immigration is rampant. Another plandemic will for sure come and people will get even more sick from vaccines while the elite will survive and thrive. The west is as good as lost.

It already has?

If something happened with water/food/electricity stuff could happen, I can at least grow my own vegetables with my folks and planning to get chickens but that is not much in the event of something happening. The area I live in is not prone to natural disasters at all though so idk

Yes. So save your money and live this hellhole brocels, we will watch how it burns sipping mohitos on the shores of Cuba.:feelzez:

It already did. Alot of people in the west eat a shitty deficient diet while people in some 3rd world countries eat more nutrient dense foods. Most people in the west takes medications and vaccines. They love the pharmaceutical industry and what it sells, so they become even more sick from side effects. Alot of women can sleep around and take birth control pills, there's no traditional values anymore. Foids will kill their babies just to be with Chad or sleep around. Immigration is rampant. Another plandemic will for sure come and people will get even more sick from vaccines while the elite will survive and thrive. The west is as good as lost.
This

Collapsed March 2020. I guess nobody noticed.

depressing.

100% if not already has collapsed completely. Leftist transgenders and faggots have ruined everything and I don't think we'll ever fully get back to how things were before, it's kind of over.

I highly doubt that.
You think shitskins are competent enough to maintain white societies' complex functions?

It would be one thing if it were Asians being brought in to replace whites en masse, but its sub-saharans, MENAs, curries, and spics

You think shitskins are competent enough to maintain white societies' complex functions?

It would be one thing if it were Asians being brought in to replace whites en masse, but its sub-saharans, MENAs, curries, and spics
Well put.

who said they will rule? Most business elite and government puppets are white and Jewish