Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel is the urge to rope worse and worse for you?

ericdraven10101999

ericdraven10101999

It Can’t Rain All The Time
-
everyday every minute it sucks. i know iits harder daiy. we are called pussies for roping for not roping and for wanting to by normies. i hate the world they are gay. are you just too lazy? and dont have good method?

I wish I could just rope. I believe in the bible and I think I need to suffer longer. But once it gets completely unbearable, when I can barely move anymore, then I will rope.

yeah, every hour i think about it

I'm still scared of death, so I have to go on longer.

It’s only an urge whenever i see myself in a mirror or I’m out in public

Year after year yes it is. Things are not yet as bad as they could be, its still tolerable but its very tempting to just end it all. If I'd set a date in my mind when I would kill myself I could just sigh and relax until then. Now my mind is full of negative thoughts, like the fact that I'm a NEET who is too mentally unhealthy to work, when I get back into workforce I'd probably have to work until I'm in my 70's because I'm not going to get a good pension, my health is deteriorating, I don't want to talk to anyone but society forces me to participate.. It'd just be so much easier to just rope. This society hates ugly men, especially mentally ill ugly men. I have no chance.

yeah but im too afraid to rope and face death, so i just rot and vainly try to ascend via looksmaxxing

I only live for my mother otherwise I would’ve roped long long ago

I'm just waiting for the right time when there's no family to live for anymore.

Yup, with each passing day I become so sick I could puke because of the shithole I am stuck in. Sadly don't have the balls to rope yet due to fear of surviving and being left a cripple. I tried my namesake's solution a few days ago, but it took forever to kill me, so I panicked and aborted. If I had a gun or acess to some other painless instant death solution, I probably would've just got it over with already. In the meantime I just LDAR.

Last edited:
everyday every minute it sucks. i know iits harder daiy. we are called pussies for roping for not roping and for wanting to by normies. i hate the world they are gay. are you just too lazy? and dont have good method?
Normies are so retarded they are not even worth caring about their personal feelings and thoughts about us. Honestly who cares what they think. We understand the world as reality based. They believe whatever the electric toilet feeds them. We are not the same as them.