Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is the UK based for stripping Shamima Begum of her citizenship or cucked for following the populist narrative?

Based or cucked?

• Based

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Cucked

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (elab)

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Basically she left to join ISIS in Syria at 15 but once Raqqa fell to US and coalition forces she was housed in an internment camp where she stills remains (the UK government having stripped her of her citizenship).

Screenshot 2023 02 08 130117

Screenshot 2023 02 08 130137

Screenshot 2023 02 08 130356

Screenshot 2023 02 08 130330

cucked. they should give her citizenship and put her in jail to rot.

The UK is based for stripping her citizenship. She was a dumb thot who wanted to flee to the Islamic State (guess that is based). While in ISIS territory, she married several mujahideen and had several children. She also tweeted threats against kuffar West. But now the fortunes have turned and ISIS are defeated in Syria/Iraq, she is rotting in a shithole internment camp. She no longer wears the full face covering, she wears tight fitting jeans like every other infidel slut. She even gave an interview to Western journalists in which she said I'm not a threat, those tweets were just a joke, you should let me back into Britain :)
She could go to Bangladesh as she is a citizen there but no the dumb cunt wants to live a comfy life in the infidel West.
Let the dumb cunt burn in the Syria desert camp for another few years.
PUSSY PASS DENIED. UK GOV IS BASED.

Based. Let the whore get destroyed in the Syrian desert camps forever.

Would only be based if they executed her for treason.

Kill the traitor behind you, before the enemy in front of you jimbo:y'all:

Her looksmatch is being tortured in a CIA black site right now with experimental torture methods.