Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is the thing that digusts you most...

A Good Friend

A Good Friend

True Force Loneliness
... the fact that you have to work just as hard (or harder) in life to attain security and housing, but without the benefit of having sex or just companionship?

I guess what I'm trying to say is, would inceldom be so bad if there was some sort of leniency on the part of the big, capitalist machine?

Like, maybe incels get paid more, or incels get reduced housing cost as though it were treated like a disability.

Life would still be just as bad.

ArtoriasWolf said:

I wouldn't mind a break, tbh desu~

yeah, that's a major problem for me personally. It's like, wtf is the incentive here?

A Good Friend said:
I wouldn't mind a break, tbh desu~

Yeah, it's nice to have a break every now and then to have a look back at all the wonderful memories of being an incel.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Yeah, it's nice to have a break every now and then to have a look back at all the wonderful memories of being an incel.

It's never pleasant, but as long as I'm here, I'm going to need four walls and a roof, and that isn't free.

(well, prison, I guess)

ArtoriasWolf said:

Yeah money doesn't help, coming from a millionairecel

If anything having to work constantly takes your mind off of suffering and the more free time you have the more time you have to be miserable and think about wanting to die

blackpill_incel said:
If anything having to work constantly takes your mind off of suffering

Not if you have chronic health problems. We could use a little boost, but it seems as though we're treated worse than anyone. Money would solve a lot of problems, make it literally easier to breathe.

A Good Friend said:
It's never pleasant, but as long as I'm here, I'm going to need four walls and a roof, and that isn't free.

(well, prison, I guess)

Going to salvation army gives you free shelter and free food.

A Good Friend said:
Not if you have chronic health problems. We could use a little boost, but it seems as though we're treated worse than anyone. Money would solve a lot of problems, make it literally easier to breathe.

Do you have da beatus

ArtoriasWolf said:
Going to salvation army gives you free shelter and free food.

At the price of solitude. If we're talking survival needs being met, sure, but if you subscribe to having certain base-level needs met for a holistic sense of well-being, outside of the bullshit we face regardless, lack of solitude may kill me.

Yes, realizing that makes everything pointless.

blackpill_incel said:
Do you have da beatus

Thank god, no. It's getting so bad for them. There's a telephone pole by my house full of fliers for people looking for testing strips and syringes. Very sad.

A Good Friend said:
Thank god, no. It's getting so bad for them. There's a telephone pole by my house full of fliers for people looking for testing strips and syringes. Very sad.

Well they put themselves into that situation by being fat pieces of shit

Further reasons why we need white sharia. lsIam is serious about helping those in need and making the 1% pay huge tributes to prevent Rothschild level wealth hoarding and use that wealth to make life as livable as possible for those struggling. In some righteous times, the treasury provided gold for helping the sick and poor before providing gold to pay for military equipment. Imagine is saving lives was prioritized over ending lives... There was a time and place where this was the case.

blackpill_incel said:
Well they put themselves into that situation by being fat pieces of shit

Not how it works. You have be both predisposed and overweight to trigger the insulin reduction. I've literally never met a fat diabetic, and I know about twenty or so.

Without the predisposition genetics-wise, you could be a fucking house and not get da beetus.

fukmylyf said:
yeah, that's a major problem for me personally. It's like, wtf is the incentive here?
Not being a poorcel. Money buys cope so you don't have to rope

_incelinside said:
Money buys cope so you don't have to rope

It's like anything else, if you have it, you have issue feeling empathy for those who don't.

And I suppose you get used to it, and your problems remain or intensify.

What a world.