Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is the system genuinely not sustainable?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Or is that phrase a cope?
@ThoughtfulCel

Last edited:
I don't know and here's a reply

No, not without a mass purge. Men will eventually snap but the (((system))) will try to make it self-destruct before it will happen.

I don't know and here's a reply
Thank you.
No, not without a mass purge. Men will eventually snap but the (((system))) will try to make it self-destruct before it will happen.
I’m seeing more and more guys pointing out how crappy women are and getting angry at them. Sure some will still go NAWALT but they recognize the majority of them are terrible.

Thank you.

I’m seeing more and more guys pointing out how crappy women are and getting angry at them. Sure some will still go NAWALT but they recognize the majority of them are terrible.

Based

Phrase is a cope. The system you see today has existed more or less since the stone age. Chad on top us on the bottom. The system is sustainable so long as they are still able to harvest the souls and livelihoods of ugly men.

I think eventually when a large majority of men don't get married and/or have little to no romance at all they're going to start doing things

i didn't understand ngl
There is a phrase I see including on here that says that our current women worshipping system is unsustainable because of how many men it screws over.

which system?

The truth is that men are tired of liberty
Only the cucks are ok with being slaves, not the men who realize what's going on. New non-chads get blackpilled every day.

I think eventually when a large majority of men don't get married and/or have little to no romance at all they're going to start doing things
True
i think when capitalism can no longer keep these men docile, no longer distract them, they're gonna burn the whole system down. that's my guess though.

First we need to get rid of the 2 party political system

The moment women entered the workforce en masse they stopped being wives & mothers, the employment opportunities & financial sway of the average man went out the window & so did the ability to pair bond & a stable upbringing for many children.

All so Shlomo could get his double tax slave potential, voters always willing to go along with their nwo & destroyed spirit of those nasty whiteys.

Nothing lasts forever, and only retards like Francis Fukuyama with his "muh end of history" believe it does. This system is no more sustainable than the Roman Empire, and in fact far less so, as ancient Rome had far less inequality than the modern West.

Now do I think that collapse is right around the corner and we can all draw epic [LifeFuel]? No.

Nothing lasts forever, and only retards like Francis Fukuyama with his "muh end of history" believe it does. This system is no more sustainable than the Roman Empire, and in fact far less so, as ancient Rome had far less inequality than the modern West.

Now do I think that collapse is right around the corner and we can all draw epic [LifeFuel]? No.
When do you think somethings like a collapse will happen?

When do you think somethings like a collapse will happen?

Most likely when the numbers of Third World immigrants to the West completely overwhelm social services. Probably talking a matter of decades for the U.S. In countries with a higher proportion of immigrants, like Sweden, it may happen sooner.

No system is sustainable. All systems are slave to entropy.

Most likely when the numbers of Third World immigrants to the West completely overwhelm social services. Probably talking a matter of decades for the U.S. In countries with a higher proportion of immigrants, like Sweden, it may happen sooner.
You could also add men just getting fed up to the point where they quit society and stop contributing.