Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is the statement, "Incels hate women because they won't have sex with them" incorrect?

Sort of, we hate women because they rejected us completely, bullied us, saw them have sex with our bullies (well we didn't actually see it), see how shallow they are, ect.

Last edited:
For most incels that I’ve interacted with it’s a sour grapes situation

I don't hate woman. Most people are shit, men included.

Ohh, right, that makes sense

I hate them because they've treated me like shit since day one. Sure some men have done be really badly but its more like a 5% of men 70% of women thing.
Couple that with their terrible attitudes towards anyone they deem unattractive and their ridiculously easy lives (this is the fault of beta men) and their habit of destroying everything they touch.

I hate women because I understand their nature tbh. Even if I got laid I would still hate them.

Yes. I hate them because they are shallow whores. Sure I mightve hated them because I cant get laid at first, but even if I get laid I will never forget the blackpill

yes.
i hate most men, too. i definetely don't hate them because they don't fuck me.

Every incel is different, but this isn't me. I hate society because society doesn't care about my feelings like it cares about a woman's feelings. It's got nothing to do with my sex life.

As for my sex life, I don't hate anyone regarding my sex life. I'm just sad that I didn't get to have one.

They treat you like garbage even when you don't want nothing with them, they corrupt my copes, they make everything about themselves and their roastie beefs.

Hate is a strong word. I don't hate them, it's generally really hard for me to hate anyone, that's just kinda how I am.
But I do have a dislike for them, and I don't tend to put my dislike down unless I get to know the woman.
Like, I don't hate my mom and my sister, for example.

If I hate anything though, it would be society.

No. I just wish the personality meme was real, and foids actually cared more about than just looks on a guy.

Sort of, we hate women because they rejected us completely, bullied us, saw them have sex with our bullies (well we didn't actually see it), see how shallow they are, ect.
This. but I also hate men. and not just chads/normies. TBH the entire human race should be wiped from this earth.

I hate women because of their toxic personalities.

How many of you woman haters would hate women if they didn't reject you, treated you nice, and gave you affection? Incels.co would go out of business

So yes the normies are correct here. If some delusional incel says he hates women because they are bad people, or whatever other self-righteous nosense, then he is full of cope

We hate everyone.

There are different reasons though.

Personally I hate women for not treating men as well as men treat them. All of their lust is reserved for Chad, and everyone else has to perform for scraps. Men however lust for women of all shapes, sizes, and personalities.

I hate shitty people.

Most shitty people tend to be women.

I'm actually so confused and unironically wish I knew what was going on
:what:
would you fight @Eskimocel then
Tenor2

I hate them for not having sex with me , but too for how cunts they are, they are the exact opposite as society portray them.

I don't really hate women, it's the society that I hate. The same society that forces women to change their attitude towards men and treats men like disposable toys. Also feminism destroyed everything that encourages a healthy relationship between women and men.
Basically, women are forced to behave like they do now because of all of the "you go girl" campaigns.

I hate women because I understand their nature tbh. Even if I got laid I would still hate them.
Yeah, sour grapes for me, but there is a strong element of hating their stupidity, lack. of self awareness, dishonesty, hypocrisy, and cruelty.

I think that simplifies it a bit, since women have a tendency to mistreat and disrespect men they don't find attractive. So while I'm sure that's aprt of it, there's more to it than that.
I hate them because they've treated me like shit since day one. Sure some men have done be really badly but its more like a 5% of men 70% of women thing.
Couple that with their terrible attitudes towards anyone they deem unattractive and their ridiculously easy lives (this is the fault of beta men) and their habit of destroying everything they touch.
My answer in a nutshell
How many of you woman haters would hate women if they didn't reject you, treated you nice, and gave you affection? Incels.co would go out of business

So yes the normies are correct here. If some delusional incel says he hates women because they are bad people, or whatever other self-righteous nosense, then he is full of cope
Ah yes you are very much correct. However this is perfectly understandable as it is only natural(this is the only time I advocate the nature bullshit) to resent/hate what you can't have and those who have it. Most of us are here because of our misfortunes by society which include not being able to get a girlfriend or get genuine unpaid casual sex but of course there is more to it than that(i.e. validation, affection, and respect). I also agree that fellow cels shouldn't lie about their motivation of why they hate women.

Last edited:
My answer in a nutshell

Ah yes you are very much correct. However this is perfectly understandable as it is only natural(this is the only time I advocate the nature bullshit) to resent/hate what you can't have and those who have it. Most of us are here because of our misfortunes by society which include not being able to get a girlfriend or get genuine unpaid casual sex but of course there is more to it than that(i.e. validation, affection, and respect).

Yes, I never said our rage is not justified. Anyone who isn't a hypocrite or retarded (this demand is probably too much for 95% of the normie population) would understand why we are angry and why that is a normal reaction to what has happened to us. We have been denied the most basic of human social interaction. In effect we have been stripped of our humanity to live as disgusting animals. Of course we are mad

Yes, I never said our rage is not justified. Anyone who isn't a hypocrite or retarded (this demand is probably too much for 95% of the normie population) would understand why we are angry and why that is a normal reaction to what has happened to us. We have been denied the most basic of human social interaction. In effect we have been stripped of our humanity to live as disgusting animals. Of course we are mad
Oh okay I misunderstood. And yeah too many normfaggots downplay our deprived way of being treated. It really is an injustice.

It is incorrect. I hate women because they're immodest, immoral cunts who only seek out life through hedonistic pleasures.

I hate women because they are rude towards me and have used me in the past.
Now I refuse to help women and the only ones you can blame is yourselves.

I'm not entitled to sex and neither are you to my help. I'm not an ATM and I'm not a source of free meals.

I'm a human being and desire to be treated as such

I hate femoids because they are not my cute adorable loli waifu of culture. Thats major reason of hate. Not giving sex is minor

I don't hate woman. Most people are shit, men included.
Really i only some groups of women. I'd say like 75% or so i am neutral on. With only like 20 to 25% being unlikeable or hated by me. And somewhere around 5% or less being liked by me (more or less neither hated or neutral on, but generally positive view on them)

Do with that what you will

Yes it's incorrect. It's a part of why we hate them but if it was only that it wouldnt be any problem. But when they have sex with other men, look down on virginity, take our money, bully us, teases us, thats when I start to hate them.

Whores exist

Yet incels who’ve visited whores still have disdain of femoidz

It is deeper than that

It is the way they are treated and especially the way they are treated in contrast to how others are treated by the opposite sex. Sex is just one part of the equation. Inceldom affects you socioeconomicly, status wise, mentally wise etc.

I hate women because they are rude towards me and have used me in the past.
Now I refuse to help women and the only ones you can blame is yourselves.

I'm not entitled to sex and neither are you to my help. I'm not an ATM and I'm not a source of free meals.

I'm a human being and desire to be treated as such

Same. Based.
Whores exist

Yet incels who’ve visited whores still have disdain of femoidz

It is deeper than that

It is the way they are treated and especially the way they are treated in contrast to how others are treated by the opposite sex. Sex is just one part of the equation. Inceldom affects you socioeconomicly, status wise, mentally wise etc.

Agreed.

It’s true, but not the whole truth. It’s a tiny slice of the truth, the tip of the iceberg. There are many good reason to hate women.

I also hate a lot of men.

Last edited:
I don't hate women for the same reason I don't hate my dog for chasing magpies or eating garbage.

It's nature, It's their nature. The true blame for our circumstances rests on cucks, cucks who 'emanicpated' and deified them, showed our true nature.

I don't hate women. I hate the fact that casual sex is one big party and I'm not invited.

It's an asymmetrical power imbalance. I don't hate my employer, I'm just pissed the cunt won't pay me a fair wage. It's about what what's fair.

No, the statement is correct.

100% of my hate for women comes from because thy won’t have sex with me

Exactly. Most chads are blackpilled af but do they hate women ? No.

They don’t hate women because women give him sex
I don't hate women. I hate the fact that casual sex is one big party and I'm not invited.
Yea and the party is hosted by women. So you should re direct your hate towards women

Last edited:
I don't hate women. I hate female nature. They can't change their nature. It makes more sense to hate nature/evolution. Or at least hate the society/culture that enables women to live out their true uninhibited nature.

it is just one reason

Theres more to it than that