Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is the sand president telling me to rope?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I found this image of Abdel Fattah El Sisi, I can't read Arabic, but all the ropes around his neck are speaking to me.
Mursi%20trial%20court%20Egypt%20sisi%20judge%20execution%20clown%20joker%20hammer%20hat%2015-05-17.jpg

Technically yes

The sand people want to kill him.

Why would they want to kill a fellow trucel?
WireAP_de41310da1f84b40996198b0f44b045c_16x9_992.jpg
They know he'd be a chad lite if he lost weight, so they want to get rid of him to preserve the truecel genes.

They know he'd be a chad lite if he lost weight, so they want to get rid of him to preserve the truecel genes.
The sand people have bigger problems.
stray%20dogs.jpg

Sand pussy slayers.
Just wait till the sand people eventually realize that Islam is bs, the females will be fucking these stray mutts nonstop. It will ultimately be the end of sand genes.

Just wait till the sand people eventually realize that Islam is bs, the females will be fucking these stray mutts nonstop. It will ultimately be the end of sand genes.
No wonder why there's so many mosques there, they're trying their best to keep the foids as religious as possible so they don't fuck the dogs.

You have to rope. Soon

@Robtical
He's actually a Stacy.
4r2x25ub9n931.jpg

Morsi mogged Sisi.