Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is the problem that all women are just high in narcissism?

Darthvader

Darthvader

Beansoccercel
-
How else would a woman properly create order out of all the chaos in the world and be able to navigate it properly being as dumb as rocks and having unlimited social value while at the same time attempting to not to fall for all the simps and predators everytime she walks around a corner remember women regularly fuck and prefer men 5 to 3 years older than them self importantance above all Is essential to survive in these environments this is true for all people with some sort of real advantage be it social or genetic.

Everything I've seen you guys say that women or normies do that are evil like manipulation, humiliation and objectifying are key symptoms of this they have no empathy for anyone it's all a fucking false all of it all these people are empty inside and live for nothing more than the reassurance of their superior state if you believe someone you are after is like this and you wish to do the job as effective as possible as you should, please humiliate them on camera if you can I hate these type of people.

Most men don't get special treatment like this but the ones who recognized their genetic advantages early damn well doubled down and stacked on it(Popular kids, Bullies, Cliques) social media exacerbated this so much by allowing everyone to be a celebrity and constantly feed off that.

There were no actual popular kids in my school growing up.