Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is the overarching emotion you feel sadness?

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
I try to hide it in public, and sometimes I forget, but deep down I'm always sad.

I'm really not a bad person, and if I could, I would leave inceldom and the blackpill behind entirely.

But when I'm by myself the only thing I can really feel is sadness. It's crippling tbh, but I'm able to move past it to get things done.

I feel indifference to everything

Edit: i feel a lot of worry about certain things (money, future)

An uncomfortable frustration.

I try to hide it in public, and sometimes I forget, but deep down I'm always sad.

I'm really not a bad person, and if I could, I would leave inceldom and the blackpill behind entirely.

But when I'm by myself the only thing I can really feel is sadness. It's crippling tbh, but I'm able to move past it to get things done.

Hunter x Hunter picture, One weird thing I have noticed with life so far.

my emotions sort of go in waves, like some weeks I have your exact feeling, other weeks I don’t.

my Days when I feel super motivated are when new Stuff happens. When hunter x hunter was coming out weekly, new jojo, yu gi oh cards etc....

I have been reading through fire force which makes me happy. Hope this helps

Yes. It definitely isn't cheery happiness. But unfortunately I think feeling bad most of the time is relatively normal for most adults.