Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion is the moderator of Zooville Forum (ie zoophilia, bestiality, having sex with various non-human animals) secretly a member here since 2020 ?

• Thread starter Wiz32BlackJiggaboo
  • Start date
Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
1 April 2020...
only ZGTOW and reverse dogpill can defeat the dogpill
23 April 2020...
ZGTOW mogs every TOW on earth

These are the only two times that the ZGTOW variation of MGTOW was used on this forum.

It appears to originate from a 2019 blog by "ZThorse" which makes reference to incels and trying to recruit us.

ZTHorse said:
Its quite the norm to hear the word Incel, or involuntarily celibate, thrown around in the mainstream media. Often this word is attached to a person of low character, or a mass shooter, or other "pathetic" type of man. As many of things in the media, they tend to stereotype and flat out make fake news on whatever headline they can grab attention to.

I have deep empathy for the Incel community. I have read their stories and struggles with women in their lives. Some are justified, and some are not. What incels have to comment on the dating scene is true, their outlook on the quality of modern women is true, and also that men are often seen as disposable utilities to provide resources. Given time, energy, and sweat to a woman to date, marry, or even be divorced by later in life. The way women rave about being treated as sex object, Men hate being treated as resource gathering objects.

ZTHorse said:
You want have sex with stacy but you can't because your circumstances placed you with a low Sexual Marketplace Value. (SMV) Either that be social awkwardness, Poor financials, or just not being attractive. The issue that I want to bring to your attention is this key factor. Why does having sex with stacy give you validation? Why should sex with a woman give your life meaning? Or better yet, why should the ability to NOT have sex with a woman give you an identity?

You as an incel, are focusing your humanity, your being and identity through a woman. Through her ability to choose or not to choose to have sex with you. You are defining your masculinity, your value as a man, and as a human through society's brainwashing that without a woman, you are of no value. This mentality of centralizing yourself, goals, dreams around a woman, is gyno-centrism. Your value as a man, and a human being is NOT through a woman.

ZTHorse said:
Your value is to be determined by yourself, through your own goals, talents and personality. True Self Actualization.

Its difficult to be de-programmed from the gynocentrism society programs into men. A Mans value is determined by the woman is his life, is a LIE. A Mans value is to be determined by him alone.

Nikola Tesla, a man who left no children but was a founder of the modern world. Indeed a man who changed the world for a better human existence, but would not have been possible if he had allowed himself to be burdened with children or with a wife. This man self actualized early in his life, and this should be the ideal mentality to have, that our goals and dreams SHOULD be our own, not another's to determine.

ZTHorse said:
I encourage you to meditate on how much women (or the lack of them) define who you are. Then throw all that out the window and walk away of letting them control your life. Instead, realize that sex or not having sex with a woman doesn't matter and isn't important to who you are. Instead, just walk away from playing the gynocentric game. Just go your own way. Enjoy your life, your money and your time to your own goal's and pursuits instead. Improve yourself, and self actualize.

ZTHorse said:
However, your need for love and sex as a man is still there. Its difficult to go full monk mode and go full no-fap/no-sex. If you are here on this site, you will find many accounts of bestiality with female animals that are better than sex with a woman. (YMMV) If you have an animal mate to fulfill your need for love and sex, meantime you engage in your personal goals outside the validation of women or people in general, you can leave the Incel community and join the zoo community. So long as you mate is treated with ethics, love and understanding, the zoo community would welcome you into the ranks of former Incels, now zoo's or even a ZGTOW.

Does this mean that ZThorse is facepulling_incel?

Last edited:
Solid work brocel
Where's the ban hammer?

he can fuck chicken if he wants i got nothing to say. but i want to touch foid boob and fk her cunny
i am vegetarian,but imagine eating meat that someone fucked. lol

Apparently there was an "influx of toxic incels" there in October 2019

I wonder if this included any of our members or if it was mostly IT
Solid work brocel
Where's the ban hammer?
@facepulling_incel has not posted here since June 2020

why would we ban them?

I'm not surprised to find out that you use that forum

also foidologist probably is on there too

Last edited:
I'm not surprised to find out that you use that forum

also foidologist probably is on there too
I only just signed up for it recently

I think I might've signed up in the past too but I forgot the username

It takes a ZV member to know one boyo.

but i still think not having access to prime stacy pussies is a crime :feelsree: human brains are not hardwired to find animals attractive
Correction: humans ARE animals, so just say we're not wired to find non-anthropomorphic animals attractive.

This is why, for those of us who do want to fuck non-humans, even feral-looking quadriped non-humanoid ones, it tends to be due to them having anthropomorphic qualities like being able to speak a language.

in a based society, mass cloned giga stacies distributed to men
I don't know if I'd actually enjoy that TBH

like yeah you'd fuck your assigned stacy clone but would the novelty wear off fast, feel too easy or artificial?

and in a based society, mass cloned giga stacies distributed to men
I 110% support this idea. Mass cloning of gigastacies distributed to us with genetic programming so they can be shaped in whateve way we want, with different hair color, eyes, skin tone, height, personality, anything possible. It would just be the ultimate societal achievement.

Just fist a horse pussy bro!

what the lack of pussy does to a nigga :dafuckfeels:

@FeminismsCancer probably
the walking dead amc GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back