Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is the majority of the forum underweight, overweight or normal?

Are you

• Underweight

Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Overweight

Votes: 21 24.7%
  • Normal

Votes: 46 54.1%

• Total voters
Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
★★★★★
Curious about where we stand tbh.

Got a 20 BMI which isn't overweight but I'm skinnyfat

I have 24 BMI so let's say I'm normal.

I have a 14 BMI, due to having crohns disease.

Overweight, just because psychiatric scums prescribed me SSRI's.

It's now hell to lose this weight which was gained so fastly and uncontrollably.

Some so-called "psychiatrists" should receive a hole in the head for their mistreatment, wrongly informing the patient, lying, abuser of their power (which today's "civilized" societies give them), "rat tests" and atrocities they accomplish every single day.

Last edited:
i have body frame of a greek god also i study phsyics over4greekcels

this thread triggers me ngl. who tf places normal at the bottom and not in the middle.
normal should be in the middle and underweight at the bottom
Giphy 1

Underweight and overweight is volcel tbh

I would say muscular but since its not an option I said normal

i used to be underweight ( 10 stone) for my height. now im 11 stone which is normal for my height

Slightly overweight but nothing a little gymcelling can’t fix.

My BMI is around 25 but my body fat percentage is well within the normal/healthy range.

People tell me I'm skinny and need to gain weight.

I went with normal.

Fatcels give us a bad name, because then people will say "just cut bro"

I used to be underweight but I'm normal now.

I'm overweight but it's not my reason for being incel

People have called me tiny. :feelsbadman:

I'm a little on the chubby side but pretty average I'd say

I was north korea level underweight until I reached my 20s

16.9 BMI here lmao.

Skinnyfat but I'm trying to lose weight.

I'm 5'7 3/4 at 111lb

Can't gain weight for shit

I was undereweight. After i started gymceling, i am now normal

Probably overweight in terms of body fat percentage, but "normal" weight for their height.
Most people here are skinnyfat which is the same as being overweight.

Slightly OW myself. BMI wise I'm in the upper part of the "normal weight" span at 24, but I literally have no muscles. It's all skinny fat.

I'm guessing most of use here are at least normal+.

I'm underweight. I had a sickness bug in the first week of the year and my weight dropped to 10st 2lbs. I'm 6'4" so that gives me a BMI of 17.2.

I'm like 10 pounds overweight because I drink 5 coke cans a day+Alcohol and do nothing

Currently almost 30 BMI...
I have to lose weight... Again!!

But really there is no point, it will only prolong my suffering.
What is the point of losing weight if it doesn't guarantee a happy life?

Overweight. Sleep apnea makes it super hard to exercise and eat healthy.

I was overweight but now I'm normal

Normal. But I have to eat so much to stay that way, its so hard so put on size/weight to my small frame

My weight is normal for my height but I need more muscle and less fat tbh.

Technically normal but i would like to gain some tbh

tbh we do have some gymcels ded srs

I'd guess overweight, since about 70% of the population of USA and Canada (and I assume UK) are overweight.

Obesity is so common now that a lot of overweight people (bmi 25+) don't consider themselves such.

Overweight, just because psychiatric scums prescribed me SSRI's.

It's now hell to lose this weight which was gained so fastly and uncontrollably.

Some so-called "psychiatrists" should receive a hole in the head for their mistreatment, wrongly informing the patient, lying, abuser of their power (which today's "civilized" societies give them), "rat tests" and atrocities they accomplish every single day.
Do you think you could get your doctor to switch you to Wellbutrin? It tends to decrease appetite, in contrast to SSRIs.

Normal bro, I've never been overweight but I've been underweight for some time until like 3 years ago

Do you think you could get your doctor to switch you to Wellbutrin? It tends to decrease appetite, in contrast to SSRIs.
Actually, I'm on Trazodone now, take it at night, since it has sedative properties, and I have insomnia, it helps me a bit, I take it 2 hours before the time of sleep, sometimes it works, sometime not, though it has little effect on my depression, it also doesn't interact with your sex drive, neither give me more appetite.
I throw to the garbage shitssris a few months ago. I also found some older psychiatric drugs to be more efficient and with less side effects than newer over-marketed and over-advertised, over-costly shits.

How is your experience with Wellbutrin?