Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is the low birthrates around the world because women only want chad now and theive been freed to be able to do so? Aka liberated

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

In the back of your moms car driving me to KFC
★★★★★
Because birth control, cost of living and whoredom

Give me some women to creampie, I can fix it :feelsEhh: Im sure other incels would also like some women.

26,361incels.is members, The goverment should give us these women and we can fix the low birth rates, You up for the task boys?

Foids have a inner biological clock that makes them craving pregnancy even by normies, but the pill after suppresses this inner clock so thst they stopped having these cravings and as a Woman you have to work now so they don't have time for kids anyways

Foids have a inner biological clock that makes them craving pregnancy even by normies, but the pill after suppresses this inner clock so thst they stopped having these cravings and as a Woman you have to work now so they don't have time for kids anyways
But they sure have time for chads dick

having kids is a low iq poverty trait and since most of the world is improving more or less, low birthrates are inevitable

Maybe to some extent with women preferring hookups to long term relationships but it feels like all families are having less kids regardless of looks.

having kids is a low iq poverty trait and since most of the world is improving more or less, low birthrates are inevitable
When they are whores ofc its inevitable, If we put them in place and bred them properly then it would fix the low birthrate.

When they are whores ofc its inevitable, If we put them in place and bred them properly then it would fix the low birthrate.
I think the way to that is gonna be artifical wombs not actually impregnating women cause with how things are evolving no going back to that it seems
Either way idc, I see it falling

yes they have been liberated by Jews who pioneered feminism and sexual revolutions, foids in return vote for them.

I think the way to that is gonna be artifical wombs not actually impregnating women cause with how things are evolving no going back to that it seems
Either way idc, I see it falling
Ignore real women, Fuck artificial wombs, If enough men ignore women they will come crawling back to us. :yes:

yes they have been liberated by Jews who pioneered feminism and sexual revolutions, foids in return vote for them.
Yep we got cucked by someone who should have been gassed long ago in WW2, Now i have no ability to creampie