Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is the least riskiest way to kill yourself with explosives and firearm combined?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
If I were to ever choose to rope some time, I'd probably want to completely eliminate the risk of failing to kill myself and possibly resulting in me physically fucking up my body, or worse, ending up with permanent brain damage. I heard on some other forum the most effective least risk way to go out would be to use explosives and a firearm combined. With the explosives being set to set off after you've used the firearm to ensure you are dead.

Nah. Tbh that would be the most risky and painful.

Wouldn’t a bullet to the head insta kill you? Or is it only in video games?

No, this is
Risky
Expensive
Dangerous to others

I suggest
Drug OD (alcohol with benzos,barbituates,opiates)
Jumping from a really high place
Gas Inhaliation

Aside from carbon monoxide, there is jumping from a really high point (200 meteres) which is guaranteed to kill you.
I've researched that method but I want something fast and quick.

there is no way of feeling pain if done with a shotgun chambering a buckshot round right behind the ear.
thanks, will look into this method.

Usually there's about a 3-5% chance of survival (which also depends on the firearm too). Not bad, but I want something that's in the range of 99.9%, which was pretty much my question of the thread

Usually there's about a 3-5% chance of survival (which also depends on the firearm too). Not bad, but I want something that's in the range of 99.9%, which was pretty much my question of the thread
I didn’t know the chances of surviving were that high. Maybe with an rpg?
Nah it will if powerful enough gun, take ksgcel for example
Oh ok

sure, its going to be extremely gruesome though to anyone that finds your body, blood and brains will be splattered everywhere. But severing the brainstem disconnects your brain from your body, and considering your brain has no nerves, you couldn't possibly feel pain, but regardless it will be lights out instantaneously, in fact it will be quicker than the time it takes neurons to fire to process the event

I've researched that method but I want something fast and quick.

You can achieve 99.9% with a 12 gauge buckshot

What I'll probably do is use multiple methods at once which would kill me on their own. Such as lethal dose of drugs, along with partial suspension hanging, or shotgun to the head. If I have access to a shotgun when I need it, then that's going to be my go to method, otherwise I'm probably going to hang myself. I feel like if I tried to jump off of a building somewhere that the height would scare me, and shit like drowning would be horrible.
Shotgun to the brain is essentially a guaranteed death, pretty much the only people who live are the ones who aim incorrectly and destroy their faces instead.

Shotgun to the brain is essentially a guaranteed death, pretty much the only people who live are the ones who aim incorrectly and destroy their faces instead.
The only way people mess up is if they point it to their face instead of brain. A shotgun shell to the brain will destroy it instantly and will be an instant death

The hands down best and most peaceful suicide method I can think of goes as follows

>Row a boat to the middle of a lake on beautiful summer day
>Take a high dose of opioids (fentanyl, heroin, etc), benzodiazepines (xanax, klonopin etc) and alcohol
>Drill a hole in the boat, put on your favorite album and die

You will feel good, lose consciousness, then drown/suffer respitory failure. If you want to increase chances you can also shoot yourself in the head, you won't need a drill in that case either because you can shoot a hole in the boat too.

I don't recommend killing yourself tho, you can find joy in things other than sex. I think. Stay alive brother!

Firearm + gravity & water.

Blunt force trauma, removal of brain matter & drowning.

Just go to a blm protest and yell all lifes matter! You'll die fast!

Just go to a blm protest and yell all lifes matter! You'll die fast!
Actually made me laugh out loud. Thank you
The hands down best and most peaceful suicide method I can think of goes as follows

>Row a boat to the middle of a lake on beautiful summer day
>Take a high dose of opioids (fentanyl, heroin, etc), benzodiazepines (xanax, klonopin etc) and alcohol
>Drill a hole in the boat, put on your favorite album and die

You will feel good, lose consciousness, then drown/suffer respitory failure. If you want to increase chances you can also shoot yourself in the head, you won't need a drill in that case either because you can shoot a hole in the boat too.
That actually sounds nice. I wish it had a high success rate though.

I don't recommend killing yourself tho, you can find joy in things other than sex. I think. Stay alive brother!
I don't actually want to or am planning on roping I just like discussing topics like these, but I do appreciate your kind words fellowcel.

Last edited: