Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is the Lamestream Media trying to replace Aziz Ansari with Kumail Nanjiani?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Aziz is Hindi, and Kumail is Pakistani, I know they're not the same flavor of brown person. But I notice that, as Aziz Ansari's star fades, Kumail Nanjiani is suddenly getting this huge push. He's in the new Twilight Zone, he's in that one movie with Batista...

Here's my theory. I'm pretty sure Nanjiani is getting a push, and I'm pretty sure Jordan Peele is behind it. :feelstrash: Peele has already revealed that he's out to diversify the Hollywood slate. Specifically saying that he doesn't see himself casting white men as leads in his movies because he's "already seen that movie." And because Peele is the new It Girl in the directing/producing world now, people are really interested in his ideas. Peele recently cast Nanjiani as the lead in the premiere episode of his new Twilight Zone. And now Nanjiani's plate is getting even more work.

But if Peele is after representation, why not help out Aziz Ansari, whose star has been fading recently? Well, look at the difference between Nanjiani and Ansari's stand-up. Ever since he got MeToo'd, Ansari has been trying to combat what he calls "overwokeness." And he does so with his stand-up. And ever since this happened, he's been getting less and less play. HE used to be the brown guy of comedy. Now he's gone, and Nanjiani's in. And Nanjiani's comedy is very much woke. If you've seen his Twilight Zone episode, it's only the merest taste of what his comedy is like in real life.

Older, less woke brown guy fades. Newer, more woke brown guy rises. Coincidence?

Aziz is actually Tamil suprisingly(ik, he is pretty lightskinned for a Tamil) but your point still stands

Older, less woke brown guy fades. Newer, more woke brown guy rises. Coincidence?
Hi-IQ writeup tbh.
Hollywood loves woke token minorities, and Nanjiani is more of a Chad than Aziz. They both have white girlfriends too JFL.

Aziz is actually Tamil suprisingly(ik, he is pretty lightskinned for a Tamil) but your point still stands

I mean whatever the word for "India brown is."

They are both race traitors so I guess?

I mean whatever the word for "India brown is."
Tamils are the darker skinned Indians while Northern Indians tend to be light

But Central Indians(where most currycels come from, ie Uttar Pradesh) are mutts of everykind of Indian race

t.UPdiasporacel

Tamils are the darker skinned Indians while Northern Indians tend to be light

But Central Indians(where most currycels come from, ie Uttar Pradesh) are mutts of everykind of Indian race

t.UPdiasporacel
Up gang represent and

He’s light skinned for one ? He’s pretty dark

The new one is married to a white woman, it helps.

Any sub-8 curry in the world who somehow wasn't blackpilled before that whole shit has absolutely no excuse now. Millionaire, popular comedian and TV star, roastie comes along who likes his money and status, he has a completely consensual encounter with her, all parties involved agree that he followed the feminist law to the T, and still he gets called a rapist because he's a beta curry manlet and the foid regretted her decision, her consent. And overnight he becomes persona non grata, Hollywood found an even sadder cuck to make their token curry. Holy fucking shit.
Literally zero doubt.

Curries, your role in the globalist world is clear: to parrot Becky Rosenstein's political agenda, to lift it up on your back so that it may shine in the halo of your non-threatening brownness, so that it may be insulated from critique by anyone occupying any part of muh hetero white cispatriarchy. How does that make you feel? Do you like your station in life, house nigger?

Tbh compared to other Tamils I have seen he is lightskin(still as dark as a regular curry)
I guess they are generally the darkest then. Out of the many curries I met, he still seems to be on the darker side

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back