Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment is the lack of social circles a PRIMARY CAUSE for the RISE of inceldom?

is the lack of social circles a primary cause for the rise of inceldom?

• no and incels will not ascend through social circlemaxxing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
bbwqs_v

bbwqs_v

Recruit
★★★★★
i'm conducting this poll to prove a point because an incel told me they almost ascended through social circles and he thinks the PRIMARY CAUSE of rising inceldom is due to i quote "IMO its MAINLY lack of social cirlces , due to the online world"

i believe the PRIMARY CAUSE for the rise of inceldom is NOT due to the LACK of social circles. instead, it's due to the globalisation of the sexual dating market whereby females now have unlimited access to top tier men, female hypergamy is in full throttle action. back then before such globalisation, women could only select men in their local area, now it's global. i don't believe social circlemaxxing will yield any benefit because these women have dating apps.

please vote so i can arrive at a conclusion

Last edited:
I think it’s mixed because lack of social circle can turn normies into incels but a social circle won’t really help a sub 5

Yes, some Incels just needed a social circle to ascend. For other Incels, it's over no matter what.

There is no single primary cause for everyone's inceldom. Some of us are short, most of us are ugly, some are poor, autistic, ethnic, fat, etc. I think if your issue isn't your looks, then social-circlemaxxing & NT-maxxing are viable options. But if you already know you're a socially outcasted ugly freak, no amount of awkward outgoings with friends (that you don't have) is going to change anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back