Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is the key to ascending going after foids with disabilities?

molester

molester

foid ϟϟlayer
Such as down syndrome, cripples, & paralyzed foids, even amputees

1. you'd still need to provide for them (they wouldn't be attracted to u it'd be a betabux+caretaker relationship)
2. female amputees mog everyone on this forum to hell and back
3. would u be attracted to chicks with down syndrome?

Race paralympics 1

1. you'd still need to provide for them (they wouldn't be attracted to u it'd be a betabux relationship)
2. female amputees mog everyone on this forum to hell and back
3. would u be attracted to chicks with down syndrome?
It's heart wrenching that almost every platonic relationship I've had or about to have besides that with my parents and a few of my relatives is strictly transactional

It's heart wrenching that almost every relationship I've had or about to have besides that with my parents and a few of my relatives is strictly transactional
human beings are selfish in nature. if a girl loved you very much, helped you, never cheats, is every loyal to you but refuses sex since she's genuinely asexual (so much so that she's a virgin). like let's say she has bad OCD and finds penetrative sex repulsive and impossible to engage in.....would u be happy with her? of course not. men aren't interested in women who wont have sex with them the same way women aren't interested in men who wont spend $$$ on them.

however one opportunity i’ve been exploring is broke girls from the south. they are broke as fuck but usually hot and it doesn’t take much money to get em to you. just don’t marry or impregnate one they’ll take it all

however one opportunity i’ve been exploring is broke girls from the south. they are broke as fuck but usually hot and it doesn’t take much money to get em to you. just don’t marry or impregnate one they’ll take it all
Might be worth A shot considering that's where im from

I remember someone posted here a video of a foid with Down Syndrome a few months ago and she sayed to go for tall guys because tall is very attractive. With other words: They are also tall Chad only and it never began

I remember someone posted here a video of a foid with Down Syndrome a few months ago and she sayed to go for tall guys because tall is very attractive. With other words: They are also tall Chad only and it never began
I'd even go as far to say that they would be even worse & cruel when rejecting us as opposed to some average becky or stacylite, think about it. They're obviously going to be very self-hating, despite the validation they receive just for having a hole, and thus want to "improve" their genetics(this is actually dysgenic). I also plan on making a thread, possibly with studies & stuff I discover online, showcasing just how much our autistic foid counterparts despise us.

I'd even go as far to say that they would be even worse & cruel when rejecting us as opposed to some average becky or stacylite, think about it. They're obviously going to be very self-hating, despite the validation they receive just for having a hole, and thus want to "improve" their genetics(this is actually dysgenic). I also plan on making a thread, possibly with studies & stuff I discover online, showcasing just how much our autistic foid counterparts despise us.
Agreed, the worse a foids looks the higher her standards for a guy are, because she wants to compensate her inferior genetics. Thats also the reason, why its mostly short foids who make being attracted to tall guys their whole personality.

Agreed, the worse a foids looks the higher her standards for a guy are, because she wants to compensate her inferior genetics
They're probably on-par with Noodlewhores for the most self hating, in this regard.
. Thats also the reason, why its mostly short foids who make being attracted to tall guys their whole personality.
Yeah I've noticed this also, I found plenty of videos of this on Tik-Tok.

Honestly, they wouldn't go for us they have the low tier normie cuck to guilt trip into taking care of her - just like roasties do

NUCLEAR BLACKPILL OF DOOM @Master @SergeantIncel @mental_out fresh from april 2021 tl;dr :blackpill: Blind women care about looks as much as sight women :blackpill: Bind women care about looks MORE than blind men :blackpill: Blind women report wanting an attractive partner for their social...
Faceandlms: Foid with genetic disorder that causes fragile bones that's just over 3ft tall wants a tall chad

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjr3VrHkQoc
Examples that are off the top of my head

The definitive answer to this:

yes if rape, it would be easier

no if not, they are still chadonly

Agreed, the worse a foids looks the higher her standards for a guy are, because she wants to compensate her inferior genetics. Thats also the reason, why its mostly short foids who make being attracted to tall guys their whole personality.
Brutal, it's fucking over. This just proves its ALL women's instinct

Blind + Limbless + Down syndrome

Even uggos and cripples have options.