Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is the IRA still supported in Ireland or it's just edgy kids on youtube?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
So many comments and memes on youtube and soyit (reddit) supporting them tbh does this represent Ireland well or it's just kids trying to be edgy kek

probably edgelords if its just memes. but tbh what Britain did to Ireland was unforgivable. all the other colonies were given independence yet Irish independence is treated like a taboo

probably edgelords if its just memes. but tbh what Britain did to Ireland was unforgivable. all the other colonies were given independence yet Irish independence is treated like a taboo
Yes.

Well radical leftists and nationalists do, I heard, just look at the election results buddy boyo?

@Irishcel @CelticTruecel

Also rip @Gremlincel

It is a complicated issue, people say they don't support them but many attend ceremonies when there is an anniversary for example the 1981 hunger strikes or any other IRA member death in the community. In my graveyard there are 3 IRA members who died when their car bomb exploded too early and there is a commemoration every year for them. It is the same in the Protestant side of community, they virtue signal and call the republicans terrorist supporters yet they show support for old UVF members and they stick up for British army soldiers who killed civilians.

The Irish Republic is different, they lick England's back side and always condemn the recent IRA yet they support the old IRA from the 1920s even though they put bullets through people's brains too.

Up the ‘RA m8

I used to have a IRA account.

But it exploded and i lost all my savings

:€

Pretty much just edgy kids at this point.

#metoo

It's the luck of the Irish!

(Fun fact...
There was twice as many Irish slaves in America than black ones...)
All of them serving the Anglo master race(and associates )

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back