Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is the increase in no sex the past year because volceldom?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Theory notice how inceldom increased as feminism and SJWs got popular. Do you think MGTOW and anti feminists have caused men to be volcels? I think men are becoming volcels not incel

Yeah by definition an incel is below average so the number of incels will remain constant after the initial spike caused by female liberation. I think more average guys have just give up trying for a variety of reasons, such as the sheer amount of effort you have to put in to get a relationship in 2020 that will likely go sour. It just isn't worth it for a lot of men anymore.

Theory notice how inceldom increased as feminism and SJWs got popular. Do you think MGTOW and anti feminists have caused men to be volcels? I think men are becoming volcels not incel
Cope

Notice the correlation between this and increase in celibacy

C1C9BC41 F8B7 4FC5 B2A4 8C58D917DF34
1963EB57 FF87 447D B13B 42BA87272C4F
CE509740 88DD 4AA7 A1F9 67711F372CA6
876A1616 EFA6 47BB 9017 0EDA8AA0A6C8

It’s men being sent their own way coping as MGTOW. How bad is your autism?
It means MGTOW is powerful these days and volceldom is increasing not inceldom
It's not a cope, many men don't give a shit about women anymore because all the trouble isn't worth it.
Yep. With all the feminazi SJWs these days men just wanna avoid women

I'd say yes. It is insanely hard for average guys to have a one night stand let alone get a relationship with regular sex. Most normies realize how crap women act too so they've just decided it isn't worth it.

I'd say yes. It is insanely hard for average guys to have a one night stand let alone get a relationship with regular sex. Most normies realize how crap women act too so they've just decided it isn't worth it.
Volceldom imo is increasing not inceldom

No I don't really think this is it. I think it's because there are more incels. That is because every year now more women can afford to grow more picky and use social media to all have sex exclusively with chads while getting money from simps without even seeing them. Idk if there are more volcels, but I think this is cope because the male sex drive is high they just aren't getting any.

No I don't really think this is it. I think it's because there are more incels. That is because every year now more women can afford to grow more picky and use social media to all have sex exclusively with chads while getting money from simps without even seeing them. Idk if there are more volcels, but I think this is cope because the male sex drive is high they just aren't getting any.
I think before tinder it was less of chad only among foids

It probably will. Society seems to have no problem allowing this degeneracy and even encouraging it.
Because they are afraid of being called “sexist”

Because they are afraid of being called “sexist”
Yes, that too. But the high powers seem to be promoting this behavior as well. Hollywood brainwashing, companies creating things like tinder and onlyfans, government laws that enable foids to do whatever without repercussion.

Yes, that too. But the high powers seem to be promoting this behavior as well. Hollywood brainwashing, companies creating things like tinder and onlyfans, government laws that enable foids to do whatever without repercussion.
Sexual revolution of the 60s too