Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is the idea of looksmaxxing supported by blackpill science?

Is the idea of looksmaxxing supported by blackpill science?

• Total voters
Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
what do you think boyos

You can't cheat your genetics, but you can fake them, which enough for foids. That is of course if you have salvation, a 3-5/10 incel could looksmax with surgeries/fillers/makeup (we have seen lots of ascensions in this range of looks), be accepted in soyciety and with good luck ascend; but below I don't think it worths tbh.

Every incel’s circumstances are different. Some trucels will never be able to escape their genetics. Others have the opportunity to achieve a betabuxx relationship. Some are held back by mental illness like gambler or (presumably) orb. Others are just out and out blackpilled normies like Brendio.
You can't cheat your genetics, but you can fake them, which enough for foids. That is of course if you have salvation, a 3-5/10 incel could looksmax with surgeries/fillers/makeup (we have seen lots of ascensions in this range of looks), be accepted in soyciety and with good luck ascend; but below I don't think it worths tbh.
this are wise words

you dont think it's worth it? it literally defines happiness, if that's not worth it what is? i know people sucks and all but that's all life has to offer so...

you dont think it's worth it? it literally defines happiness, if that's not worth it what is? i know people sucks and all but that's all life has to offer so...
No, what I meant is that if someone is below that looks range that I said I won't do too much and it wouldn't worth it. Do you really think that a 1-2/10 trucel can ascend throught surgery? I mean, he could end up looking like a "normal" person, but even then it wouldn't be enough to get foids

No, what I meant is that if someone is below that looks range that I said I won't do too much and it wouldn't worth it. Do you really think that a 1-2/10 trucel can ascend throught surgery? I mean, he could end up looking like a "normal" person, but even then it wouldn't be enough to get foids
makes sense tbh

It's over imo. I can't change my facial bones.

if your tall fag with at least 4/10 to 5/10 face, there is hope via surgery max to hit high tier normie to Chadlite level. for everyone else, they will not be able to cheat their generic fate

The only option is surgery.

Some people have potential with surgery. But it's over for the majority

if your tall fag with at least 4/10 to 5/10 face, there is hope via surgery max to hit high tier normie to Chadlite level. for everyone else, they will not be able to cheat their generic fate

Once youve been on this website, its over. There is no way back up from here.

brutal

A bit of a mix I mean looksmaxing can definitely help. Especially surgery, but it’s not necessarily gonna then a 5’2” currycel into a white chad

Looksmaxxing is for tallfags. If you’re a manlet it is over.

Yea I agree it won’t turn a 4.5 into a chad but the right surgery and a decent height can turn a 4.5 into a high tier normie/low tier chadlite aka not an incel.