Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is the globohomo agenda going to normalize pedophilia

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
For the record I’m against pedophilia.

Now It seems like the globohomo agenda has the whole transexual phase of their plan complete. It’s now normalized in all facets of western society. They have special rights and you can get canceled if you say anything negative about this degeneracy. Will there next push be for children and the normalization of pedophilia. We’re already seeing them groom children and teaching sex Ed in middle school. Thoughts ?

For the record I’m against pedophilia.

Now It seems like the globohomo agenda has the whole transexual phase of their plan complete. It’s now normalized in all facets of western society. They have special rights and you can get canceled if you say anything negative about this degeneracy. Will there next push be for children and the normalization of pedophilia. We’re already seeing them groom children and teaching sex Ed in middle school. Thoughts ?
Turbonormie bluepillers need to face the most brutal extinction event.

They will normalize the sexualization of children, but will forbid pedophilia

Zoophilia will be normalized first before pedophilia

They want LGBT to groom and diddle kids into their cult.
I believe they've already started. The word "groomer" had been banned from all main social media recently.(They even call it anti-LGBT slur lol) Drag shows with kids have become common. We have child drag queens and kids in pride parades near naked adults.
All the degeneracy is already there, and globalists will subvert our civilization even further.
Turbonormie bluepillers need to face the most brutal extinction event.
I can't wait.
Aww sweet schizo thread
Yeah no.
You gotta be blind not to see that they are trying to social engineer our civilization into collapse.

They want LGBT to groom and diddle kids into their cult.
I believe they've already started. The word "groomer" had been banned from all main social media recently.(They even call it anti-LGBT slur lol) Drag shows with kids have become common. We have child drag queens and kids in pride parades near naked adults.
All the degeneracy is already there, and globalists will subvert our civilization even further.

I can't wait.

Yeah no.
You gotta be blind not to see that they are trying to social engineer our civilization into collapse.
Yeah this is all by design.

all things degenerate and retarded will be normalized...:feelsclown::blackpill:

lets just see if ppl mass dying from the ((vaxx)) in the next few years will be factor toward any of this.

it would be lifefuel